Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle Music 01
07-19-2006, 07:17 PM,
Battle Music 01
This was written with Skyrim in mind but I thought I'd let you hear it and decide where it should go.

Battle 01
07-19-2006, 07:20 PM,
RE: Battle Music 01
Wow bobbyhood. That is excellent! I love the selection of instruments, which sound outstanding. Great job.
Honorary Member of Silgrad Tower

Buy a Silgrad T-Shirt*
*not sold anywhere
07-19-2006, 09:15 PM,
RE: Battle Music 01
I'll second that
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
07-20-2006, 02:42 AM,

Sounds as good as bethesda can do =)
Now i cant forget
coz my momma killed me
07-20-2006, 02:53 AM,

I don't know exactly how I missed this thread earlier, but again, I am astonished at how this sounds... I wouldn't classify it as battle music as in a small one-on-one battle, but one of those massive historical battles, but it sounds really good anyway! :goodjob: I'd implement this into the Skyrim mod, and I think it is better suited for Skyrim than any other province of Tamriel, so you had the right theme going in there. :yes:
07-20-2006, 01:35 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
I wouldn't classify it as battle music as in a small one-on-one battle, but one of those massive historical battles

Then maybe it would be better for a boss battle or something similar?
07-20-2006, 01:38 PM,

yeah probaly
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
07-20-2006, 02:03 PM,

I think it would be an outstanding main theme for a mod. A definate for a video trailer. This puts me in the mood to make one right now. Big Grin

I took a trip to your website and listened to some of your other stuff, and I have to say it's outstanding. I really enjoyed listening to " You're Running Now." Your voice sounded great, I think. :goodjob: Funky Bobby was great. :lmao: :bananarock:

Buy a Silgrad T-Shirt*
*not sold anywhere
07-20-2006, 04:29 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by noremorse
I think it would be an outstanding main theme for a mod. A definate for a video trailer. This puts me in the mood to make one right now. Big Grin

Funky Bobby was great. :lmao: :bananarock:

Haha. I should have taken that off by now Blush It's kind of an inside joke posted for my friends from college - but thanks anyway Big Grin

As for utilizing the music for a theme or trailer, it would probably be best to compose a piece with that specific purpose in mind, maybe using some themes from this piece if you like them. If you ever do need trailer music or any other specific piece done, I would love the chance to contribute in a more involved fashion.
07-20-2006, 05:02 PM,

I've made a trailer once before for TES3: Silgrad Tower once before and would love to do it again in the future, whether it be for ST or one of the other mods. It would be great if I could use something from you.

Buy a Silgrad T-Shirt*
*not sold anywhere