Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betcha never used...
09-29-2007, 11:08 AM,
Betcha never used...
...a death metal vocalist before Big Grin

Basically I can offer my services for various dunmer voices (Yes, I have a lot of time so I could basically do all of the male dialogue), the occasional orc, imperial, etc. etc., but I'd also love to to a growling, salivating, ugly monster (or ten). Bonelords, ogrims, daedra, whatever, I'm your man. Need proof of the noise?

http://www.myspace.com/zenith616

Me on vocals/guitar Smile

I can also compose various musical genres and could eventually create a couple of atmospheric dungeon themes, or, when I'd have TONNES of extra time, even re-create a score or two from the original Morrowind...
09-29-2007, 01:30 PM,

As the self-appointed Voice Guy of the Core, let me first say you are a wonderful, wonderful person! Big Grin

Not much of a death metal person myself (my tastes run more to Dio-type dirge metal) but the instrumentals sound like they'd make great in-fight music, and the vocals did sound like a being best left undisturbed. Big Grin

Since you clearly both have the talent and the equipment, I'd love to see what we can do. A couple of questions:

- Do you have access to the Construction Set and the setup to record through it? Not necessary, but helpful.

- Could you record the following lines in as many voices/effects as you feel comfortable with, using whatever audio set-up you have? Preferred format would be 16 bit, mono, 44,100 Hz WAV file, but I have Audacity, so we can experiment.
Be quick about it, mortal! - Dremora
May your kills be quick and many. - Orc
A pleasure to see you. - Imperial
You remind me of my homeland. During the Blight. - Dunmer
May the wind be on your back. - Nord

The races listed are suggestions; feel free to use whatever styles you like. Also feel free to play with effects; just keep track of which effects are used. Smile

I'm sure others will have their thoughts. If you have any questions, please post here or contact me via my 87 forms of I M. Smile

Thanks,
Steve
10-23-2007, 12:21 AM,

:goodjob:

Thumbs up for your music man.

Im acctually also sort of a Grind/Death/HC guy and ill admit your stuff is great.

:bananarock:
Hide the petals underneath that bedroom floorboard
and they will wither without fail or success.
Put the people in the hollow box they crafted,
bolt the doors and watch them perish.
11-09-2007, 09:36 PM,
Some AndySlayer voice samples
I picked out a couple of samples that I liked from his Dunmer & Bosmer contributions. I think he does a great job capturing both the persistently annoying quality of the MW Bosmer voice and the persistently annoyed aspect of the MW Dunmer voice.

Signed,
The Voice Guy
11-12-2007, 09:53 PM,

Some constructive criticism on this file StGenericDunmer_HELLO_001A11C6_1.mp3

As you come to saying homeland, maybe lower your voice as if you were ending the sentence, keep the pause in there, then as you are saying blight put some extra emphasis on the T and I think it may give it a more "annoyed" tone. Good work though ^.^