Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Better restaurant in Steadhelm and Map of morrwind
02-01-2008, 02:51 AM,
Better restaurant in Steadhelm and Map of morrwind
I have to tell you guys 2 things to improve on

First you guys have to improve the restaurant in Steadhelm Make it so People will actulley come to the restaurant Maybe let them spawn when the restaurant opens So it won't feel like your Their only customer.

Second you HAVE to make a map for your mod it's really annoying to open the map and find out your still in Cyrodill. And when you make the map make map markers on the map so you can quick travel to them it will make your life in morrwind a hell a lot easier

p.s. Oops can you guys move it to the Steadhelm part of the forums I was in a hurry didn't notice the other sections
02-01-2008, 03:29 AM,

Hello Oblivion fan, we appreciate it when people take the time to post about what they think we can do to make our mod better.

I can't say much in regards to your comment about the restaurant in Steadhelm because that really is sandor's area, but there is an overhaul claim posted that involves AI so you can expect there to be several improvements to the city.

There will be at least a basic in-game map for the next release. It may or it may not feature fast travel, however, since we are considering using a travel system similar to TES3's where you would buy rides to get from place to place.
02-13-2008, 07:02 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
Hello Oblivion fan, we appreciate it when people take the time to post about what they think we can do to make our mod better.

I can't say much in regards to your comment about the restaurant in Steadhelm because that really is sandor's area, but there is an overhaul claim posted that involves AI so you can expect there to be several improvements to the city.
Thanks Oblivion fan for posting your comments.
I updated the claims overhaul description.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD