Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bittercup
04-25-2007, 05:23 AM,

Alright, so Eydis Fire-Eye went to get the Bitter Cup but after killing the Skeleton War-wizard she got the Vampiric Ring, but she didn't find no Bittercup... and so she's the raging warrior-witch the Nords will speak of...

sounds alright to me, but I wanna hear some input from the rest of my team before "case-closed" :goodjob:
04-25-2007, 05:29 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Alright, so Eydis Fire-Eye went to get the Bitter Cup but after killing the Skeleton War-wizard she got the Vampiric Ring, but she didn't find no Bittercup... and so she's the raging warrior-witch the Nords will speak of...

sounds alright to me, but I wanna hear some input from the rest of my team before "case-closed" :goodjob:

I think to cause further problems with artifacts, we need to set a thread set up with which ones have been claimed, and by which team (Thras however won't be taking any more artifacts currently, and I highyl doubt that we will in the future).
04-25-2007, 02:06 PM,

I thought that the bittercup was an artifact beloging to clavicus Vile in some way.
04-25-2007, 04:23 PM,

It does, blackbird.
The rider in black is always watching......
04-25-2007, 04:49 PM,

Okay, so how can we compromise on this? Is TES4: Vvardenfell set at the same time as the Thras mod? The Bittercup was a very important artifact, obviously because of its fame and stuff, but also because it wasn't a weapon or ring, or a piece of armour, but kinda like a trophy that you could keep. It'd be a shame not to have it in Vvardenfell mod, because it was a very unique item to the game... I hope we can come up with some sort of agreement on this. :goodjob:
04-25-2007, 06:51 PM,

Dave_91
so far I'm alright with TOYB's idea, but I said I'd liek to have teammates' opinions before finalizing the idea, thus please give your opinion, what would YOU do in this situation is what I mean... I wanna hear what peole have to say
04-25-2007, 07:50 PM,

Well, I suppose if the mods are set in different times, then we could both have Bittercup's. If not... I think Thras may need it more than us... we can make up with plenty other artifacts dotted about Vvardenfell.
04-26-2007, 06:59 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Dave_91
Well, I suppose if the mods are set in different times, then we could both have Bittercup's. If not... I think Thras may need it more than us... we can make up with plenty other artifacts dotted about Vvardenfell.

They are set the in the same time Wink
04-26-2007, 02:14 PM,

Perhaps that eydis fire-eye has left the FGuild and left to Thras?
04-26-2007, 07:29 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
Perhaps that eydis fire-eye has left the FGuild and left to Thras?

It's at the same time, and wouldn't make sense because the Bittercup is carriable, also the player (in the Thras mod) gets the BC from C.V.s realm.