Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Marsh Resources: Latest bsa
07-28-2009, 05:26 PM,

I had a bit of a 'corruption scare' yesterday so I sent stuff over to sandor for checking and this means I put together a new archive. Thanks to sandor, everything worked out fine.

Sorry to throw another large download your way, guys but, as a priority (and my next task before I do anything else), I'll test out ways of getting a bsa file sorted and then just add extra bits and pieces, probably as patch files, as I go. It saves you doing all the downloading....I'll post up a link to the latest files in the original post.

The latest archive contains:
  • Modified Stormhold Interior Items (Ibsen's Ghost)
  • A few small mossy Ruin texture replacements (Ibsen's Ghost)
  • Root Chair (Koniption)
  • Root 'treetrunk' cupboard (Koniption)
  • Complete assets for Darkmoor & Parchlands...except for KP's mangroves which I stupidly left out (Senten, Siegfried & Ibsen's Ghost)
P.S. I also missed out KP's new 'root-bed'. Please note that if you wish to test this out with an interior (like Pholmolo, where it would be appropriate) then I can send you the files and you can introduce it to the CS yourself, if you wish.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
07-28-2009, 09:29 PM,

Ibsen,

Where are the links to the newly updated archives you mentioned above? I don't see any links to click on to download them.

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
07-28-2009, 09:33 PM,

they are in the first post of this thread, i was wondering that too at first Smile

on the subject of mangroves, i made this with my newly aquired copy of speedtree today:

[Image: th_mangrovespt.jpg]

useable? if so i can attach .spt

x
An Old Man is sitting on a Bench eating Soup. He is a fool.
07-28-2009, 11:12 PM,

Yeah, sorry KP. I was planning to add them into that post with an edit.

Nice tree, LR! I'd love to check it out in the CS. Go ahead and attach it. We already have Senten's and KP's mangroves. I guess another would make for a nice, varied set...although I may decide to choose between the bark, branch and leaf textures and try to make all of them fit the best selections... =)...this should make sure they're not too odd-looking when side-by-side...but I'll see how it goes...hope that's okay with everyone...
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
07-29-2009, 01:36 AM,

Wow, llamaranger, I love the look of that tree! It looks "gnarly", lol.

Yeah Ibsen, go ahead and tweak the textures for my mangroves and whatnot if you want to.

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
07-29-2009, 12:13 PM,

ung.

i cant actually get the tree to work in cs, i get ctd no matter what i try Sad
An Old Man is sitting on a Bench eating Soup. He is a fool.
07-29-2009, 12:18 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by llamaranger
ung.

I cant actually get the tree to work in cs, I get ctd no matter what I try Sad

As i saw,your mangrove has roots,no?

If yes,that's the problem.

You can't use roots,fronds.

`Senten

EDIT: If you can't fix it,then send it to me,i'll help.
07-29-2009, 03:08 PM,

From what I remember, the tree has to be separated from the roots before both items can then be assembled together in the CS. That's how they worked with the other two sets so I imagine that's the solution that Senten has in mind...
07-29-2009, 04:15 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
From what I remember, the tree has to be separated from the roots before both items can then be assembled together in the CS. That's how they worked with the other two sets so I imagine that's the solution that Senten has in mind...

You are 100% correct,my friend.

`Senten
07-29-2009, 05:33 PM,

=)

Hey, btw, I downloaded your 'Warskal Island' resources and I just found time to take a look today....they look amazing! Do you have any more screenshots of how you assembled the various bits and pieces?

Oh, and if you ever find the time, we could use an interior for your marsh house....no pressure though. I'm sure we can get one sorted eventually if you're busy.