Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Marsh Website
09-15-2008, 04:36 PM,
Black Marsh Website
Please check out my new and improved second version of the website:

http://theblackmarshproject.weebly.com

I'd really like any feedback you can give me.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
09-15-2008, 05:13 PM,

Now that is a realy nice website. Ofcourse were going to need to change the banner (well, I mean in my opinion Tongue)
Member of -
TES IV: Black Marsh (Core Member)
09-15-2008, 05:34 PM,

Of course, I think so too. I just need to work out how to change it...

(This is the first website I've ever done Smile )

09-15-2008, 06:10 PM,

It looks Really nice!

Now we need to work guys,Black marsh is ready!
09-15-2008, 06:35 PM,

I just checked out the website along with the screenshots. Nice, orderly, accessible website but....those screenies look sooo promising!!! I'd do some work on the 'Black Marsh' straight away if I wasn't already working on Steadhelm in 'Silgrad Tower'. I really appreciate the work you guys do over here and I think the 'swamp-look' just suits me somehow. I may not turn up here much but please keep up the great work. It's a fine, fine job you're all doing. :goodjob:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
09-15-2008, 07:49 PM,

I have added an extra page, based on the book "Interview with an Argonian" written by KuKulza. It's an excellent introduction to the invented lore of our mod.

So do you think it's time to announce the site "officially" on the Bethsoft forums?

I suggest that before we do, someone in the Core clean up these forums a bit. There are a lot of dead threads hanging about, which could do with putting in an archive.

09-15-2008, 11:05 PM,

Right, I figured out how to change the banner.

Can anyone take a good pic of some of the swamps (like in the forum banner, but maybe higher resolution?) I don't know how.

09-15-2008, 11:25 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Right, I figured out how to change the banner.

Can anyone take a good pic of some of the swamps (like in the forum banner, but maybe higher resolution?) I don't know how.

I can throw one together sometime, but I'm busy with All-State music for Chorus ATM.
Royal Argonian Shaman - Deputy Leader! hahahaha
09-16-2008, 10:37 AM,

Thanks. But if you're busy, perhaps you could tell me how to do it?

09-17-2008, 07:35 PM,

Just taking a screenshot in oblivion is very easy.
Now comes the part wich I have stolen from the filefront site:

First, locate your oblivion.ini file. It should be located in Cbig grinocuments and Settings[name]My DocumentsMy GamesOblivion. It should be called simply oblivion.ini. Open that up in notepad. Hit ctrl+f. That will bring up a word finder. Enter bAllowScreenShot=0 into the text finder, and hit the find next button. It will take you straight to the right line. Now, change bAllowScreenShot=0 to bAllowScreenShot=1. That just about wraps it up. Now, you just go in game, and hit the print screen button. It will save them to your cstick out tonguerogram filesbethesda softworksoblivion folder. It will unfortunately save them as a .bmp file. They are large, uncompressed files. I highly recommend changing them to .jpg files (dont use paint- it will save them at a low quality).
Member of -
TES IV: Black Marsh (Core Member)