Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blacklight Silgrad Tower Combined v1
12-13-2005, 04:57 PM,
Blacklight Silgrad Tower Combined v1
Yes, I've finally gotten around to releasing a combined version of the two. The link is:

[strike]http://users.sisna.com/cquinn/mods/blacklightsilgradr1.rar[/strike]

I've used the last release of Silgrad and combined it with the most recent work I've done on Blacklight. Only problem is for the next two days I'm not able to test it so I'll need your opinions on it. It's only the combined mod, no extra models or anything else besides the .esp file. The only thing I've done to the Silgrad part was remove rocks and fix the borders for the road between the two.

Let me know what you think! :bananarock:
Morrowind Insurance Company. Now with Horse & Guar Insurance! :goodjob:

Ask about our Adventurer's Life Policy (sorry, it does not cover companions that you push off cliffs, throw into Oblivion gates, or eaten by that nearby hungry troll :eek: )
12-14-2005, 12:52 AM,

:goodjob:
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
12-14-2005, 11:52 AM,

I also forgot that I removed the invisible barrier and added some extra road signs up to the crossing of Reich Parkeep and Silgrad Crossroads. When I get finished with work today I'm going to try a test myself for the road between Cormaris View to Reich Parkeep to see if it works properly. I had to do a lot of changes with the pathway there.

With everyone who gives some input on the combination I'll release combined versions with the additions to Blacklight and the rest of the Northern areas! Cool

Ask about our Adventurer's Life Policy (sorry, it does not cover companions that you push off cliffs, throw into Oblivion gates, or eaten by that nearby hungry troll :eek: )
12-18-2005, 01:16 AM,

Smile

Good news! No more 4m height difference between the two areas.

Keep up the great work!

-----
Greetings from Germany
12-24-2005, 08:14 PM,

Looks cool. You heard what they're doing with BlackLight in TR Rodan?
Things get hot when there's an Inferno str1ke

Back from outer space.
12-25-2005, 10:58 AM,

so lang as men live, there are crimes
12-25-2005, 11:09 AM,

How do you guys mean?
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
12-25-2005, 11:41 AM,

Well, whatever they're doing, let them have their fun. My city will still outshine them anyway! Cool

12-26-2005, 11:41 PM,

As far as I know, they bulldozered it and are making a Hlaalu town. Which is odd, because I was sure the area was meant to be Redoran controlled. Still, Cormaris View is Hlaalu isn't it.....

I need to talk to one of you guys on IM sometimes - ever since ST left TR and did stuff on its own I keep getting confused about what your Morrowind mod is doing. Apart from having a nicer team than TR anyway Tongue
Things get hot when there's an Inferno str1ke

Back from outer space.
12-27-2005, 01:03 AM,

Inferno, I'm asking you to come over to us. We're having a lot more fun over here and you would be a great person to mod here. I think that joining one of the teams here would give you a lot better relaxation than what is over at TR at the moment. :yes: