Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bob... The enjoyable beverage...
04-06-2008, 12:26 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by bob196045
Made with 100% vegetable oils
*Looks down at his can of bob with a blank look on his face*
04-06-2008, 03:18 PM,

My character starting off in Morrowind didn't exactly care much about wood elves. I was talked to by Fargoth, who actually greeted me fairly rudely. So I went up to the local store, had a few drinks, and talked to the guard, who told me that Fargoth was a thief. Naturally, he probably was considering most wood elves are thieves, but I didn't think much else of it and just did what the guard asked. But being the greedy Imperial I was, I just kept anything, as I would get a greater profit that way. Same goes for the delivery of the lost taxes. I didn't kill Fargoth or talk to him all afterwards. I just went on with my life and saved the world one or two times.

Anyways, Fargoth may have had an excuse in Morrowind, but this is a new day, a new age, where we are faced with a much greater Bosmeric threat. The Adoring Fan :eek:

Hmm, well Diet Bob is the one made out of vegetable oil, but there is still Bob Classic to drink. I'm sure that's better and more agreeable with the wood elves :yes:

[Image: BobSoda-1.jpg]
Lol what?
04-06-2008, 07:14 PM,

Has to be 100% non-vegetable, or the deboning knife sharpeners come out and the basting ingredients (insect secretions and the like) come out of the nook where they are kept at the perfect temperature to preserve them until the next enemy has to be consumed!

Looks at the can of bob with a Zarf-eye: "you hear that bob?"
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
04-06-2008, 11:15 PM,

:lmao: :lmao:

Don't worry TID that formulation of Bob is only available in Valenwood

That was a good one raggid :lmao:

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
04-07-2008, 01:45 AM,

*Lets out a sigh of relief*

Good to know I'm enjoying the taste of real bob. :]
04-07-2008, 06:50 AM,

Bob, if you asked for it we would probably make an army of pop cans at your disposal. This joke is outta control only because it's hilarious and nothing can stop that. I even though of making a BOB race(A giant soda can with no limbs!).
If I'm smiling you shouldn't be.