Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Books of Vvardefell??
10-31-2005, 09:16 PM,

I don't think I flatter you. If this is just the start.......
Of course, I would be happy to write something. Shot if you have special demands. Big Grin
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
10-31-2005, 10:26 PM,
RE: Books of Vvardefell??
hmm, maybew we could intergrate the Tes-Fruum mod that another team was working on. It'd work well. My character wrote one of the books Smile
10-31-2005, 10:28 PM,

Where could I find this book?
11-02-2005, 04:15 PM,

There will probably be a lot of the books you can find in Morrowind in Oblivion as well, but we will probably make some new books to. At least notes =)
Damn Nation! No donation, NO SALVATION.
I'm a proud Forumstomte

So much to do, So little time...
11-02-2005, 10:41 PM,

Are they making books as real books (over 10 pages) or are they still ''books'' from Morrowind?
11-02-2005, 11:38 PM,

Bethesda will probably stick to the 10-page books, maybe some will get a little longer.
Damn Nation! No donation, NO SALVATION.
I'm a proud Forumstomte

So much to do, So little time...
11-03-2005, 03:29 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Arbiter
Where could I find this book?
they never posted it, website problems. But it'll be up byt he time oblivion releases Wink
11-03-2005, 08:43 PM,

Damn, can't they make these books little more than just notes! X(
I doubt it's the size issue and they can surely think of content.
11-04-2005, 12:05 AM,

then let us break the precedent and put in at least 3-4 paragraphs for a real book... :yes:
11-04-2005, 01:48 AM,

I wrote a Red Book for House Redoran back in may (here). I wrote it for our District, so it's not competing with KuKulzA's book or anything. But I wanted to mention it just the same, because it might be an interesting read. I should get around to updating my book soon, though.

I'd like to ask your team's opinion on what I wrote in the preface for my book:
The one called Nerevarine killed Bolvyn Venim, the Archmaster of House Redoran, on the floor of the Arena in Vivec. Whether the player pursued the main quest, or fought his way through the ranks in House Redoran, he'd have to kill Bolvyn Venim, so it's safe to assume he's dead in the official history.
What do you guys think about that?

Also, KuKulzA;
in your Red Book you mention Balmora. How come? Isn't Balmora the main Hlaalu town on Vvardenfell? Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]