Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bugs
06-19-2007, 01:11 AM,
Bugs
I wan to say that I found 2 bugs (yet) while playing Sligrad Tower.

1st bug: in ebbedin there is a dark elf woman in chitin that says that her amulet has been stolen by the witch, but when I select the topic to continue te conversation a message appears saying she has some script missing, she keeps repeating the same thing over and over and the game crashes

2nd bug: in the eggmine (quest-related) near ebbedin when i'm going to free a slave the slave keeps saying the same thing, and I can't get out of the conversation.
...going down that road means dealing with all my rivals, the senate, the greeks, those carthaginian elephant riders, the scipii and the brutii families too, after all, if man controls Rome, rules the worlds, and one day I will be emperor...
06-19-2007, 12:57 PM,

http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/board.php?boardid=6

the place to be for bugs. I already knew those bugs.
06-19-2007, 04:48 PM,
RE: Bugs
Quote:Originally posted by Sluijs
I wan to say that I found 2 bugs (yet) while playing Sligrad Tower.

1st bug: in ebbedin there is a dark elf woman in chitin that says that her amulet has been stolen by the witch, but when I select the topic to continue te conversation a message appears saying she has some script missing, she keeps repeating the same thing over and over and the game crashes

2nd bug: in the eggmine (quest-related) near ebbedin when i'm going to free a slave the slave keeps saying the same thing, and I can't get out of the conversation.

I will refer you to the Dungeon Section, those bugs are well known
Also you will find the slave dialogue loop fix Here:

Slave Dialogue Loop Fix

just up load it and merge it with your silgrad tower mod

The Amulet Quest has been fixed I will locate this fix and send it to you as well

Moved to Dungeon

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
06-19-2007, 08:35 PM,

Bob is making a new version, and he will upload it to PES. It should fix most known bugs. He will tell us when it is finished.
06-19-2007, 08:42 PM,

Can I just say, I always found the opening to the mod, ie: getting of the boat, slightly confusing, particularly how it just dumps you on an island which is too steep for low-level PCs to traverse to the other side, and that you must swim around it to reach the mainland in the middle of nowhere.
Will start working again for TES3 Project soon....sometime.
06-19-2007, 08:50 PM,

Yes maybe he could change that.
A mage guild guide would be better, but Bob is the one who decides.
06-19-2007, 09:47 PM,

I was actually gonna completely remove the "Road to Silgrad"

I have heard a number of players mention problems with it

I never use it myself cause everytime I enter Gnaar Mok my PC
crashes

It was a very nice Idea but I think the location was not the best, it may have been better to build a small start up village south of Hla Oad and use that, (less interferance)

lets keep that option open

Edit: Just so ya know with the addition of Blacklight you have other means of getting to Silgrad. We do need to establish a link to the mages guild in Vvardenfell, thats for sure

Maybe we should reopen the "Road to Silgrad" and get some good concepts on what we can do with it, I have many ideas that have been sitting idle for a long time

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
06-21-2007, 07:53 AM,

I was thinking, perhaps we need to integrate the ST landmass much more with Vvardenfell. I mean, its mainland Tamriel! Why do we need a 'pirate' quest as an excuse to go there? Perhaps if we build a major port in Vvardenfell which partners with a major port in the mainland, which could have a major involvement in transport between the landmasses and also trade.

A mages guild guide is Ok, but I'm sure that with trading etc, the movement between would need to be more 'large scale' and 'practical' than a magick spell.

On the subject of a port, perhaps we could use my Seyda Neen (incomplete) expansion as a 'gateway'. This would introduce ST to the PC very early on, and I think help the two integrate better. :bananarock:

Whaddya all say?

EDIT: now in the faq section, sorry!
Will start working again for TES3 Project soon....sometime.