Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CLAIM: Unusual Locations
12-11-2010, 07:21 PM,
CLAIM: Unusual Locations
This is a claim for anyone wishing to undertake the task of developing:
  • The coral reef off the Southern shore (South-East of Soulrest), adding more coral and providing hazards such as the sea urchin and perhaps even the leviathan. These will be guarding some special item hidden amongst it. It might also prove useful to have some Ayleid ruin models down there. Although there is no plan for an actual interior dungeon, the ruins may improve the look.
  • The Kothringi ruins just to the East of the coral reef. As yet, we are awaiting the ruined Kothringi building models from InsanitySorrow but placeholders currently exist and this tiny island needs designing as a memorial to the Kothringi. A Fort or other dungeon entrance can also be a part of this claim.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
08-01-2011, 12:09 PM,

Bear in mind that for anyone wanting to mod something a bit unusual, these two are still up for grabs.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
08-02-2011, 12:48 AM,

Hi IG;

So if I claimed this, I would design the Kothringi island, like landscape it or is there already? Cause I can do either and would love to!

Sign me up for the ruins of the Kothringi, got some great ideas for journal entries!

PWN
If 'if's' and 'but's' were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas
08-02-2011, 09:40 AM,

I wasn't happy with the Kothringi island when I first laid it out. Plus it's still lacking the models that we needed at the time. I doubt InsanitySorrow will be doing anything more on those models since he always had problems completing tasks. Therefore, I was still unsure what to do with this and went ahead modelling a rough idea that I have attached here. If you're happy with this rough layout, you can add a little more to it and customise it or just scrap it in favour of other ideas.

Bear in mind that this layout combines various rocks models. Try to line them up as fluently as possible if attempting something like this.

Anyway, the island lies at -20,-31 and uses our Easter Island statue model. I was considering using more rocks to create something a bit special there There will be a dungeon entrance here to the interior cells BMDunKot01-04 which still need a little tweaking. It was supposed to have been taken over by smugglers as a base of operations.
08-06-2011, 01:28 PM,

Just so you know, I have decided to have this file (mentioned above) merged with the esm. It may help. You could just choose to remove it if you wish and have plans for something a little alternative.
08-07-2011, 07:38 AM,

Hi IG;

So I can do this?

PWN
08-07-2011, 09:37 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by t3h_pwn3r_ii
Hi IG;

So I can do this?

PWN

Hi PWN,

From what I read and understand, IG gave you permission to do this.

But you'll need to wait until after his original Kothringi island esp is merged into the Blackmarsh esm by Sandor, upon which Sandor will put out a new Blackmarsh.esm.

You'll then need to use that new esm by Sandor, to base your alterations to Kothringi island on.

IG has already posted his Kothringi island esp here for Sandor to merge into a new esm:

Latest esm and esp updates

....so wait until Sandor posts a new esm with that esp (and IG's other esp for Tangleweave Caverns), merged into Blackmarsh.esm.

This new Blackmarsh.esm will effectively be v2.64. Keep an eye out for when it's posted.

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
08-07-2011, 09:55 AM,

Thanks KP;
08-07-2011, 10:46 AM,

Yes, thanks for clarifying, KP. Smile
08-29-2011, 01:08 PM,

Hi IG;

I take it those models won't be getting here anytime soon. I think i will do Asashpan first then this, maybe the models will be in. Won't be holding my breath.

PWN