Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CLAIM: Unusual Locations
08-29-2011, 01:30 PM,

You must understand that KP is currently our only modeler, and has to be very careful how she prioritises here modeling work. Currently, the Kothringi stuff is low priority.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
08-29-2011, 10:05 PM,

Deeza is right (thanks Deeza!). I have to pick and choose what modeling/animating projects I take on at any given time. My foremost priority is to do the most urgently needed stuff first.

Sometimes I deviate and do something I personally feel like doing, lest I get burnt out with working on the priority stuff. But then I know I have to go back to working on the priority project(s), and I always go back to the urgent stuff, eventually.

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
08-30-2011, 03:22 AM,

Hi;

What I meant is that I don't think IS is here any more and won't get them done, but I will do Asashpan and after beta or whenever they get done, it doesn't matter, I will do the Islands. No rush, do the priorities first please!

PWN
If 'if's' and 'but's' were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas
08-30-2011, 07:56 AM,

You're quite right about that - he went off to found his own site, and hasn't been seen here since. A pity, since he was a good scripter and modeler, but just had too many projects on the go at once to devote much time to any of them.

08-30-2011, 05:16 PM,

Yes, nice but extremely unreliable...to an infuriating degree...it's difficult to get modellers to work according to specific instructions as so many just like to do their own thing without realising how it would benefit all to do half-and-half, thereby helping others to help them. That kind of goes for all big mods and modding roles though...
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
08-30-2011, 07:03 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's GhostThat kind of goes for all big mods and modding roles though...

As I learnt to my own cost. I can't believe there used to be the days when I claimed leadership of 2 projects and was involved with 3 more... :dunce:

08-31-2011, 07:22 PM,

There are many mods to be categorised under the 'ship of fools' label... :yes:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
08-31-2011, 07:30 PM,

One of these days someone really should write a history Beyond Cyrodiil, documenting the reasons why all the projects failed. It should be compulsory reading for anyone wanting to run a new worldspace mod.

Come to think of it, I may write it myself...

08-31-2011, 08:03 PM,

It would make excellent reading for those embarking upon mods for ESV upon the release of its CS...
08-31-2011, 08:09 PM,

Well, yes. Although I think that the TESIV: Vvardenfell project is an even better example. They were actually, seriously planning to do it at twice the scale it was in TES3.