Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cambridge Spy detection line samples
05-30-2008, 01:33 AM,
Cambridge Spy detection line samples
With his takes on Dunmer male, Imperial male and even Imperial female. Converted to MP3.

Thoughts welcome,
Steve
05-30-2008, 06:09 AM,

In case you're wondering about my Imperial female samples, search YouTube for "Cambridge Spy / Caroline John Voice Comparison".
05-30-2008, 01:04 PM,

Personally, I would go with having CS take part in Rodan's 'Blacklight' piracy project. His Imperial voice would make for a nice (and un-cliched) pirate voice. Failing that, you're talking about a type of Imperial who is further removed than other Imperials, like those that you might meet far to the East of Morrowind.

Maybe it's because I've just been thinking of piracy and 'docks where pirates might be dwelling', but as regards the 'female' voice, I initially thought it would make a fabulous 'dirty prostitute' voice Cool like perhaps a particular type of Imperial 'lady'. But on second thoughts, the accent is very upper class and, by doing this effect, CS is unlikely to be able to both things at once in terms of acting and the voice, as it pretty much always happens....so I dunno. For a stuffy Imperial lady who is pretending to be a lady though, there is an excellent character here and almost a ready-made set of funny dialogue.

I would also seriously consider having CS have a stab at a Dunmer set as I would have thought that we'd need lots of Dunmer sets. Again, possibly reserve this set for an Eastern province.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]