Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camonna Tong: ideas & discussion
07-21-2006, 05:55 AM,

Quote:quote:
Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
But some of the CT will break away in the end to form the new CT just out of disrespect, and get a new leader probably.
well yeah.... I am only talking Vvardenfell branch...
this is like one triad snake-head pipline in Los Angeles China-town...

Dres and Hlaalu are like Hong Kong and Shanghai Triad bases... whiel Indoril is like their infuelces in Hainan
---------

Except the player has to be more or less a one-man army... But that would actually be cool, to go to an inn and find out that the assassins of the Mainland CT are trying to kill you still... Huge barfight, and of course this should happen only once in a blue-moon (like a 1 % chance of happening during sleep), just to avoid ruining the game, and only on Vvar. :yes:
07-21-2006, 06:22 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
But some of the CT will break away in the end to form the new CT just out of disrespect, and get a new leader probably.
I think we're having a little TOO many splinters in factions.
07-21-2006, 01:55 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Axen
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
I think we're having a little TOO many splinters in factions.
no what (I at least) mean by that is that once you are kingpin a group of Camonna Tong will call themselves like new gang name and then group up somewhere and plot to kill you. They won't be affiliated to anyone at that point but in dialogue be called the "___ Gang" or whatever
07-21-2006, 10:02 PM,

Hmm... Perhaps ask Razorwing to have a *cough* brief look at your plans?

Personally, I think everything should be polled, but that's just me... I don't suppose it's too late to start one?
07-21-2006, 10:24 PM,

Theres a gang in Cheyindall called the Orum gang they are all Orcs and have dealings with Cammong tong and trade skooma maybe they could send some assassins after having a bad deal?
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
07-21-2006, 10:30 PM,

That's a possibility, but what does that have to do with Vvar, just out of curiosity? ?(
07-21-2006, 10:41 PM,

well it's just that though Camonna Tong hates n'wah they do have business with them and will use them if they see it to their advantage... but otherwise it doesn't affect the Vvar much except that maybe we can mention in dialogue