Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't create new threads in TES3 forums?
04-25-2009, 01:53 PM,
Can't create new threads in TES3 forums?
Hi, new member here.

I don't seem to be able to create a new thread in the TES3 sub-forums on this site - any idea why?

I wanted to ask whether it's possible to use Silgrad's Tower for TES3 (not Oblivion) with Tamriel Rebuilt, as the FAQ says not but this site says it works ok: http://morrowind2009.wordpress.com/

Is it just a particular part of TR that it conflicts with? (e.g. just map 2 or something?)

Thanks in advance
04-25-2009, 03:08 PM,

Welcome to Silgrad Tower!

:wave:

As far as I know, there shouldn't be any conflicts in the current releases of ST and TR - I can't say with 100% certainty though (I haven't worked much on the TES3 mod). Where specifically does it say that there's a conflict?

EDIT: As a check, it looks as though there are a few TES3 mod conflict-detecting applications out there. I just googled and found this application on UESP, which could be useful to you.
04-25-2009, 04:19 PM,
RE: Can't create new threads in TES3 forums?
Quote:Originally posted by Reve
I don't seem to be able to create a new thread in the TES3 sub-forums on this site - any idea why?
The TES3 forums seem to be locked down as the project is currently on hold.
04-25-2009, 10:53 PM,

ST will conflict with TR's map 4 and 5, so you're OK with what is out right now.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
04-26-2009, 09:24 PM,

Thank you all for your help.

Perhaps it would be useful to update the Silgrad's readme to say that it doesn't conflict with TR maps 1 & 2?

Otherwise another noobie like me will come along and ask the same thing Smile

Thanks again
04-27-2009, 02:42 PM,

Bob196045 is going through a time in his life where he can't mod, so we closed the TES3 forum boards until he once again can.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]