Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't play S.T.
11-25-2005, 04:47 AM,
Can't play S.T.
?( I am unable to ST!!!!!!! Can anyone help? I have all the expansion pack Tribunial and bloodmoon and installed the patches bethesda. I had mods installed, it didn't work. So I reinstalled the game without mods and I still get errors when the battle at Gnaar Mok starts. Any ideas why this is happening?
11-25-2005, 07:50 AM,

What does the errors say?
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
11-04-2006, 05:42 PM,

Tribunal.esm is required for this file to be loaded, and it has changed since this file was last saved. You might experience problems with the game.

Bloodmoon.esm is required for this file to be loaded, and it has changed since this file was last saved. You might experience problems with the game.

This is the problem I have.
Tribunal.esm is required for this file to be loaded, and it has changed since this file was last saved. You might experience problems with the game.
11-04-2006, 06:21 PM,

I got that problem all the time with Morrowind.esm. Is it possible to ignore the message?
11-04-2006, 07:28 PM,

Muttley Say's :
I still get errors when the battle at Gnaar Mok starts

Bob say's

Howdy:
Can you post your warning's file, so we might could see these errors

Smile
Thanks
Bob
Idiotska say's

Bloodmoon.esm is required for this file to be loaded, and it has changed since this file was last saved. You might experience problems with the game.

Bob Say's

Are you using the Official GOTY addition of TES III ?

I have had this message before but its usually associated with launching (activating) a new mod with an allready saved game

The other thing that perks my attention is the message itself... makes me think that the load order is messed up somehow and ST is trying to load before the expansions..... Confusedhrug:

Do you have Wyre Mash ?
No other mods selected?

Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
11-05-2006, 02:52 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Idiotska

This is the problem I have.
This is actually a common error. It's safe to ignore; annoying at best. The easiest way to solve it is to open it up in the CS and save it again, but sometimes you don't know what mod it is and messing up your load order can cause doubling, etc. I recommend using a utility like Wrye Mash or TESTool
Artemis Vendu - sucking Vvardenfell dry since 3E 394
06-22-2007, 10:59 PM,

that happens to me. I just ignore it and nothing is affected
...going down that road means dealing with all my rivals, the senate, the greeks, those carthaginian elephant riders, the scipii and the brutii families too, after all, if man controls Rome, rules the worlds, and one day I will be emperor...
06-22-2007, 11:04 PM,

Go here and DL this patch, it is closest to Brazil i found.
http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/Vi...il&id=2462

And if you dont have a fileplanet id, just go here Maeglin's Modding Questions - Enchantment balancing and look at my fileplanet tutorial.