01-12-2011, 05:02 AM,
Can't play in BM
Hello
U all seem to be able go go into black marsh on game where as I can't
I just get the message, you can't go that way turn back
Anyhelp would be lived
Cheers
NR
the only thing we got from the war was to learn that there isnt safety in numbers
01-12-2011, 07:07 AM,

Hi Nero
BM is in a seperate worldspace, without a proper transition currently in place (although I could be wrong), so that is probably the issue. There should be a console command to get you there, however I'm unsure what it is. The way I normally fix this problem is to add a portal somewhere in Cyrodiil using the CS. However if you use the CS for this, DO NOT edit any existing BM files, create a new esp for the portal instead.
Hope that helps

Pride
What's the use of a good quote if you can't change it?
01-12-2011, 08:26 AM,
RE: Can't play in BM
Quote:Originally posted by Nero
Hello
U all seem to be able go go into black marsh on game where as I can't
I just get the message, you can't go that way turn back
Anyhelp would be lived
Cheers
NR

Pride is correct - our Blackmarsh mod is in a separate worldspace, and is not connected to the vanilla Oblivion landscape. This means you can't just walk into our Blackmarsh from the vanilla Oblivion landscape.

I don't think we've set up a portal in vanilla landscape, neither, so modders/players can use the door to warp to Blackmarsh's landscape.

You can use the "center on world" command - "cow" - to get into the Blackmarsh mod's landscape:

When in the game, press the "tilde" key (~) (located on upper left corner of keyboards, usually); this will pop up the ingame "console".

Then, try typing one the following lines (but not the stuff in parenthesis):

cow Blackmarshes -22 1 (lands you in Blackwoods of our mod)

cow Blackmarshes -11 -11 (Darkmoor area of our mod)

cow Blackmarshes -10 24 (Jungle)

cow Blackmarshes -24 -24 (Parchlands)

Then hit "ENTER" on your keyboard, and a loading screen should appear as the Blackmarsh mod's landscape data loads. After that, you should appear in the described region for which line you chose above. If you find yourself stuck in a rock or other object, redo the "cow" line in question, but instead, add or subtract one number from one of the coordinates, so you end up in a nearby, but different cell ( Example for first line: -22 1 ....can become: -21 1 ). Keep trying until you end up free from being stuck in an obstacle.

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
01-12-2011, 11:49 AM,
thank you so much! god you guys are good
the only thing we got from the war was to learn that there isnt safety in numbers
01-24-2011, 02:23 PM,
Quote:Originally posted by Koniption
. If you find yourself stuck in a rock or other object, redo the "cow" line in question, but instead, add or subtract one number from one of the coordinates, so you end up in a nearby, but different cell ( Example for first line: -22 1 ....can become: -21 1 ). Keep trying until you end up free from being stuck in an obstacle.

Koniption
You could use the tcl (console) command to move away from the rock.
Then re-activate the collision (tcl).

It doesn't work if you selected another in-game object through the console.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD