Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Census & Excise
04-27-2006, 01:43 AM,

well the high-pitched BretonErgalla always pissed me off... so I wanted him dead Confusedhrug:
so I took charge of a simple Census & Excise faction and did what I wanted to

of course within bounds and guidelines or reality and fun
06-18-2006, 01:26 AM,

I like this very much.

Also, with the first quest I'm wondering if you could take an optional bad guy route. Just inform your superiors that the woman killed the tax collector and don't say why and they'd just imprison her. Also you could even blackmail her for cash, threatening to paint her as a murderer. Hell, you could even kill her yourself and then claim that she attacked you.

Infact, optional good collector/bad collector endings for every census and excise quest seems like a good idea. Of course, not every quest can be done a bad way (i.e. quests like "delivery) but having the option in a few of them certainly gives it a bit of flavor.
06-18-2006, 01:42 AM,

thanks, that's a good idea... RPG should be full of choice, and good and evil is a choice, thanks
06-18-2006, 01:54 AM,

Hey, no problem. I'm thouroughly interested in becoming a big part of this project.
07-16-2006, 06:22 PM,

Hey kukuSmile I would like to add somethings to this thread.
There should be 2 cenus offices main one being in Seyda Neen offspring being in Ebonheart. Once you become Grand inspector you should get some perks maybe your own office/building or maybe the Ebonheart one can be yours. You have 2 elect a second in command for yourself maybe 2 candiates. And a loyal taxcollector who follows you around pref a breton/warrior.

O maybe 3 quests when your grand inspector stop a tax revolt, and 2 repeatable quests?
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
07-16-2006, 06:25 PM,

that's a good idea...hmm...

well in Ald-ruhn I'd say the Census & Excise office for the tax-collector will be in the Ald-Skar OR in the Ald-ruhn Guild of Guards ...in Balmora it will be in the Moonmoth Legion fort.... and Seyda Neen you know... and Wolverine Hlaal will have an Census & Excise office....

but yeah, maybe Ebonheart can have the HQ?

I'll think about that and then I'll edit my quest-line okie dokie?
07-16-2006, 06:29 PM,

Sounds good
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail