Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change of architect
11-04-2005, 08:51 PM,
Change of architect
Well as all of you know, Ive been gone for about 3 weeks, and I would like to post and clear that up. In this time no new plans for Vivec have been posted even though i have over 100 now. The reason for this is that because of being a Lt. Col in the U.S Airforce Ive been shipped out to Iraq. So my son, a 8th grade 4.0 gpa student will be taking over my position of head Architect. I am confident that he will provide the mod with even better blueprints then i was capable of. I am sorry for my absence and i will continue to check in once in a while.
Thank you all,
Lt.Col Bryse
chilll, and lisen to di.fm

Woot pre-ordered oblivion!!!!

DI.FM
11-04-2005, 09:18 PM,
RE: Change of architect
Quote:Originally posted by Dentar Eli-Jara
Well as all of you know, Ive been gone for about 3 weeks, and I would like to post and clear that up. In this time no new plans for Vivec have been posted even though i have over 100 now. The reason for this is that because of being a Lt. Col in the U.S Airforce Ive been shipped out to Iraq. So my son, a 8th grade 4.0 gpa student will be taking over my position of head Architect. I am confident that he will provide the mod with even better blueprints then i was capable of. I am sorry for my absence and i will continue to check in once in a while.
Thank you all,
Lt.Col Bryse
I hope your son will do a good job, and we'll do our best to help him out when we can.

I'm sorry to hear about you getting shipped out, but good luck over there and stay safe. :goodjob:
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
TES IV: Vvardenfell Bringing Morrowind back to you
11-04-2005, 09:43 PM,

Thank you, lets hope they dont have any anti aircraft weponsSmile
chilll, and lisen to di.fm

Woot pre-ordered oblivion!!!!

DI.FM
11-05-2005, 04:41 AM,

Thank you, lets hope they dont have any anti aircraft weponsSmile
good luck, know what your there for.... do your best...

yeah, we'll be nice to your son, I'd like to know who he is (member name) and be able to set him up as city management architect as soon as possible... Big Grin
11-05-2005, 09:09 AM,

We're all rootin for ya. Watch yoru back out there there have been too many casualties already.
As the wind blows by the breeze takes me where it will and freely I go to spread peace on the wind.
11-11-2005, 06:40 PM,
RE: Change of architect
So my son, a 8th grade 4.0 gpa student will be taking over my position of head Architect. I am confident that he will provide the mod with even better blueprints then i was capable of.

am I clueless or do I not know where this 8th grader is?
anyhow... I'll be taking over for now... but we need a City Management Architect...

these are some things a City Management Architect might want:

-Morrowind (PC) (mostly for the CS)
-some skill in architectural art
-management skills
-time & skill to make blueprints
-enthusiasm