Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claim 004- Landscaping - The Tsaesci Highlands
09-28-2008, 09:59 AM,
Claim 004- Landscaping - The Tsaesci Highlands
This is the location of the Tsaesci camp, on the eastern half of the island. You will need to build a rock bridge connecting the two halves of the island and make a grassy area on the eastern edge of the bamboo forest. The camp itself will have "magical" purple or green fires and torches, as well as several tents. If possible, a retexture of the vanilla tents should be made to make them look more Akaviri.

The area is surrounded on all sides by rocks piled high to make steep cliffs, with a narrow path leading down through them, shown on the map, which leads to the beach below, which is also included in this claim.

For the boundaries of this claim, please refer to the map which will be attached shortly.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
10-30-2008, 05:55 PM,

hey im back can i claim this
10-30-2008, 07:19 PM,

Yes you can, but at the moment the heightmap is not yet finalised. So if you don't mind waiting for a short time, then it'll be finished and you can do the region generation.

Bear in mind that the heightmap is several times larger than the original plan, so this area needs to be much bigger than we thought it was going to be.

We will probably have to include several Tsaesci camps instead of just one, as well as other things.

Can you make textures, by any chance?

10-30-2008, 07:48 PM,

i could give it a try
10-30-2008, 11:29 PM,

Can you make a new texture for the vanilla tents (the ones used at the Kvatch refugee camp), using some kind of far eastern design (look up japanese or thai decorated clothes on the internet - maybe a gold background with floral patterns or something similar) ?

10-31-2008, 04:24 AM,

If you have any trouble with the texturing I'll be glad to help Smile
11-01-2008, 12:33 PM,

could you send me the texture file for these tents then ??? i dont have oblivion on this computer
11-07-2008, 11:56 AM,

How are you doing with this willward? Do you have all the information you need?
11-08-2008, 09:57 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Can you make a new texture for the vanilla tents (the ones used at the Kvatch refugee camp), using some kind of far eastern design (look up japanese or thai decorated clothes on the internet - maybe a gold background with floral patterns or something similar) ?
IMHO very good idea.
Michal Cielecki
Composer for Games and Media
http://www.michalcielecki.com

-------------------------------------

Akavir's Island Mod Music
11-16-2008, 12:33 PM,

is the map done