Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claim: Ebb07 - The Old Watchtower (Discussion)
11-25-2006, 04:01 PM,

Can I get this one toooo? Big Grin
"It's only wrong if you suck at it."
11-25-2006, 11:30 PM,

Granted. :check:

Which model are you planning on using?
11-26-2006, 12:10 AM,

Yes, we kinda need a model before this one can be started.
Lol what?
11-26-2006, 03:24 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
Yes, we kinda need a model before this one can be started.

*Could* use a guard tower, but it would have to only rely on Oblivion ESM... at this moment. So bring it in under a different ID if that is what you are going to do.
11-26-2006, 03:32 PM,

If OK, I'll throw together a lighthouse using some of my shack stuff with more stone. If it goes well, I'll have some exterior screeners up later today (Eastern US time).

Later,
Steve
11-26-2006, 05:14 PM,

No, we could use the guard tower with the hole in the floor. How about, like in TES3, there was a bar/inn in there, but then the ghost chased them all out so they made a new tavern outside next to the tower. sacarrow, we do need that lighthouse model though for the Ebbedin Lighthouse.
Lol what?
11-26-2006, 05:14 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by sacarrow
If OK, I'll throw together a lighthouse using some of my shack stuff with more stone. If it goes well, I'll have some exterior screeners up later today (Eastern US time).

Later,
Steve

You are a [Image: life_saver.jpg]. Tongue

Thanks. Smile
11-26-2006, 06:34 PM,

I was confusing the lighthouse and watchtower. Where is the Ebbedin watchtower in ST:TES3?

EDIT: Duh and b'duh. I found it. But hasn't Zarf made at least one Redoran tower model for RP?

Later,
Steve
11-26-2006, 08:33 PM,

I'm pretty sure he has. nevertheless though, if'n it's not out now, there is an interior with a hole in the floor coming out in the next release I want to use.
Lol what?
11-27-2006, 06:06 AM,

Yeah, there is a tower in the Redoran tileset. However, I DID NOT MAKE IT. I don't remember who (Either Typhoon... I think that was his name or Caligula Superfly). I textured it and made the collision mesh for it. Which is practically nothing compared to actually modeling it. Anyway, I'd recommend using it for this tower just for consistency's sake.

Furthermore, RW made an interior for it, and both will be available in the next RP release.
.:.::..::: Zarf - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbU_YqGZF5Y"]WARNING: Do not fall down mountains[/url] :::..::.:.