Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claim: Ebb11 - East Empire Trading Base *REMOVED*
07-26-2006, 04:37 AM,
Claim: Ebb11 - East Empire Trading Base *REMOVED*
Removed Claim

Make this dependant ONLY on the oblivion .esm.

Although Ebbedin is only a small town, it is still a key point of trading ships and caravans to meet. The East Empire Company took advantage of this circumstance and established a base on the small island.

Your job is to create an interior cell that is not linked to an exterior. This cell will contain:

1. Architecture of a castle small enough to fit inside a BravilTowerSquare02 that is 2 times as big as it normally is. There needs to be an entrance to the top of the tower, whether it is a trapdoor or a normal door (normal door preferred) that is the size of a normal braviltowersquare02 above the rest of the base.

2. You need to have at least 5-10 NPC's with full schedules designed for work. They are allowed to eat, sleep, and go about daily buisness, so this does not include painting, reading, or practicing magic. at least 2 of the NPC's must be imperial guards.

3. Include a heavily guarded treasury full of gold and expensive armors and weapons, similar to that of the house treasuries in Vivec in TES3.

4. A stock of trade goods evident around the whole building. Include stuff from Cyrodiil as well as some traditional Morrowind stuff (which you may need to import.)

Keep in mind not to make it too orderly. There needs to be some cluttersome messes around.

1. To claim this location, please post a reply saying so. It's not granted until either IAMTHEEMPEROR or TheImperialDragon ok's it, which they/we usually do.

2. To mod a claim, start a new .esp dependant on Oblivion.esm, and Silgrad_Tower.esm. Mod the location at your discretion and free time, within reason. Please check the Ebbedin Board for the latest information. Don't forget to add a northmarker and pathgrid.
Lol what?
07-26-2006, 03:48 PM,

ok, this should help a little. Here is a pic of the outside of the tower.
Lol what?
07-27-2006, 02:24 AM,

.....no claims? Do people hate my little shanty town?
Lol what?
07-27-2006, 02:51 AM,

I know this sounds pathetic but I would make a claim and pracice if my hands weren't full and if me and my parents weren't argueing everyday
07-27-2006, 04:41 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
.....no claims? Do people hate my little shanty town?

Give it time dude, I still have open claims in the Imperial part of Reich Parkeep three months into modding. =)

Once the claims are set up it could be a good idea to post an info thread on ESF? That's often a good way of attracting modders. If not, then I'm 100% sure everything will be claimed in time.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-27-2006, 05:19 AM,

Gotcha Razorwing

And KuKulzA, you can get back to me any time that is good for you.
Lol what?
08-19-2006, 02:39 AM,

Hey KukulzA, have you considered doing it yet? I'm excited to see these things get started. Are you OK with it?
Lol what?
11-26-2006, 11:38 AM,

i would like to do it!
(i'm coming from high rock, so i'm new)
when i walk over the water this afternoon, tomorrow the people will say: the Prime-minster can't swim.- Margret Thatcher
11-26-2006, 08:39 PM,

Ok, granted :check:! I'm going to need to get back to you on this in a while though. I'm going to update the exterior with Zarf's Imperial Fort set he made, so this might not be ready for work in awhile.
Lol what?
11-27-2006, 06:39 AM,

ok, i will keep a eye on this one for so long..
when i walk over the water this afternoon, tomorrow the people will say: the Prime-minster can't swim.- Margret Thatcher