Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claim: Ebb13 - Darvala Sethri's Home (Claimed, Finished)
03-10-2007, 04:54 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
Well, most dunmer are poorer than what is seen in Cyrodiil, but she is richer that most other folks in Ebbedin aside from the guy in the manor. Basically, she is the only one living in a house, not a shack or manor, so decorate her house with middle class dunmer clutter and hunting clutter.

Ok, I will. Thanks! Smile
You're a prisoner about to set free...

... And away we go.
03-10-2007, 07:20 PM,
Darvala Info
From the CS in screenshots.

Later,
Steve
03-10-2007, 07:38 PM,

Nice research SACarrow, do you want a job in Ebbedin?
Lol what?
03-10-2007, 07:43 PM,

What job would that be? Sparrow's shack isn't complete yet, but it should be very soon after I get the mining cart stuff done...

Later,
Steve
03-10-2007, 08:12 PM,

Well, you've done a lot for us in Ebbedin, not just Sparrow's Shack. It wouldn't be possible if not for you and your shacks.
Lol what?
03-10-2007, 09:13 PM,
RE: Darvala Info
Quote:Originally posted by SACarrow
From the CS in screenshots.

Later,
Steve

Thank you so very much! Big Grin

Bye,

Sanpicture

... And away we go.
03-11-2007, 09:36 AM,
Hi!

One question: where can I find the most up-to-date version of Ebbedin? I tried to download the one in your last reply on "Ebbedin Exterior Released!!!!!!" but the file is appearantly no longer on filesfront. And the two links in your first reply are broken.

Bye,

Sanpicture

... And away we go.
03-11-2007, 09:44 AM,
Quote:Originally posted by Sanpicture
Hi!

One question: where can I find the most up-to-date version of Ebbedin? I tried to download the one in your last reply on "Ebbedin Exterior Released!!!!!!" but the file is appearantly no longer on filesfront. And the two links in your first reply are broken.

Bye,

Sanpicture
It's not in the current esm, IATE is working on the new Ebbedin for the ST land. You can't link the interior to the exterior.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
03-11-2007, 09:45 AM,
Quote:Originally posted by sandor
Quote:Originally posted by Sanpicture
Hi!

Bye,

Sanpicture
It's not in the current esm, IATE is working on the new Ebbedin for the ST land. You can't link the interior to the exterior.

Ok. I see. Thanks! Smile

... And away we go.
03-11-2007, 04:30 PM,

Don't worry, it was bugged up anyways, (sorry) so just make an interior. I'll handle the rest after all is done.
Lol what?