Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claim: Ebb15 - Buyable House (Old Discussion)
11-28-2006, 08:45 PM,

For the interior, do you mean a large generic oblivion shack interior? If it's a custom interior, where would i find it in the CS? I looked through all the static ST objects and couldn't find anything resembling a large shack...
11-28-2006, 08:52 PM,

At this point (not when he wrote it), IATE is referring to the shack tileset that I did (textures by Stilgar). If you want to do some initial interior work, you can check out this post on the "Shack Tileset" thread. Or you might want to wait 'til ST:TES4 V1 comes out Real Soon Now; it's your call. Smile

Thanks,
Steve
11-28-2006, 08:57 PM,

So we have to put bits of shack together, and i take it we guess what size of shack is suitable?

im in the same position as the guy above :yes:

o and i have the meshes for ur shacks, but i somewhat lack the textures.
'People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.'

GET THE STARGATE MOD!!!

Stargate Mod
11-28-2006, 09:09 PM,

To DK (I hate typing, and anyone with a name longer than mine eventually gets abbrevated Big Grin),

The tileset allows modders to make shacks as long as they like. How long that should be is a matter between the modder and the Ebbedin power structure of TID & IATE. My thought is that the minimum two-section shack should be for the poorest of the poor, with most people getting one mid section. Craighton's store could have 4 or 5 sections, while anything longer would be like a town hall or something like that.

Just my dos centavos,
Steve

EDIT: DoomsKnight: Check out this file on FileFront. Only extract the textures and don't overwrite any textures that already exist under ST. Those textures and the ones with V1 should give you a complete set for the shacks.
11-28-2006, 09:46 PM,

okay thanks bud :goodjob:

EDIT: i think this guy doesn't quite reach the poorest of the poor, but he comes close Smile

EDIT: dude ur textures kick ass

sigh*EDIT: im still missing a few textures. Where are the files from this other mod u are talking about? The 'V1"?
'People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.'

GET THE STARGATE MOD!!!

Stargate Mod
11-28-2006, 10:19 PM,

In my first posting on this thread, I was referring to this file. If you already have this, it's possible you just extracted the meshes and not the textures. If you extracted everything, please post or PM the missing textures and I'll track 'em down.

And yes, Stilgar's textures do in fact rock. Smile I did mess 'em a little, as befits The Trashbin of Tamriel. Big Grin

Thanks,
Steve