Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claim your space in the Hlaalu Council Building ;)
05-23-2005, 05:01 PM,

RW:

I like what you are doing with this... excellent!

Of course, as a Redoran, I have little interest in claiming any space personally. Wink

But as a service to our fair city, I am available to assist as needed.

Ben
So what happened to the Dwemer?
05-23-2005, 09:38 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ben Vagara
RW:

I like what you are doing with this... excellent!

Of course, as a Redoran, I have little interest in claiming any space personally. Wink

But as a service to our fair city, I am available to assist as needed.

Ben

Thanks Ben! Big Grin

Help is always appreciated, if you want to lend it. Perhaps you could help me with textures? We need to create wholly new textures, as we won't be allowed to use Bethesda's. Three new Hlaalu wall textures are needed. It would take some work, but after it's done, we have textures for any future Hlaalu house as well, and can rebuild the whole Silgrad. All three textures need to be exactly 256x256 and if you could save them as bitmaps that would be great.

- 1 and 2, and 2 and 3 would preferrably be tile-able seamlessly with each other vertically. But if it proves to be too much work, it can be skipped.
- To be on the safe side, Nr 2 should be tile-able with itself vertically, in case one wants to build a really tall house.
- All three need to be tile-able with themselves horisontally. So the right part of the texture must line up with the left part.
- Nr 1 is thought to be at the bottom of a house, whereas nr 3 is near the roof.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
05-25-2005, 03:49 AM,

It looking better all the time.
How many polygons is it?
Honorary Member of Silgrad Tower

Buy a Silgrad T-Shirt*
*not sold anywhere
05-25-2005, 08:52 AM,

looking better indeed.. perhaps make the stairs a bit larger still so that the entrance is also a bit higher.. about 1/3 up the building would give it a bit more that majestic feeling the hlaalu like to pronce with.
05-25-2005, 09:13 AM,

Thanks guys =)

I don't know the poly count off the top of my head, but I doubt it is higher than a normal Morrowind model. I tried to keep it reasonably low as I figured the building would be in the midst of a big, bustling city.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]