Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Claimed] KRAG-0002 High Councilors Home
06-14-2007, 04:58 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Maeglin Dubh
I can write, but I can't put it into the CS reliably. Also, as I've told Agram previously, I'll be largely AWOL starting Sunday. But I can write up a bit on weekends.

Let us try something. We will see how it ends up. That is if Bob is OK whit this.
Maeglin, can you write his BIO? See upper posts Bob made. And you can write it in word or something, we will put it in CS.

EDIT: If you have the time for it. Dont want to push this if you have something in the RL.
06-14-2007, 05:37 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by agram
I can write, but I can't put it into the CS reliably. Also, as I've told Agram previously, I'll be largely AWOL starting Sunday. But I can write up a bit on weekends.

Let us try something. We will see how it ends up. That is if Bob is OK whit this.
Maeglin, can you write his BIO? See upper posts Bob made. And you can write it in word or something, we will put it in CS.

EDIT: If you have the time for it. Dont want to push this if you have something in the RL.

Well I suppose one way or another it should work, Im not the greatest at dialogue entires either but I can do it, also fairly good at writing stuff

It wouldn't have to be anything grand
just background, the rest of the dialogue should be generic

How bout something like this

Background:

I was raised in Khuul, my father was a guard their, he managed to save enough money to send me to a fine school, I then joined the military
and fought many great battles, I was awarded many honors.
When the position of Councilor of Kragenmoor came open I petitioned
for the position and it was granted. So now I am here.

enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
06-14-2007, 11:21 PM,

I was born and raised in Khuul. You may have passed through there at one point. Backwater place, a little coastal village. My father was one of the village guards, when needed. Most of the time he was just another fisherman, like most of the village. But the guard duty paid extra, and over time he saved up enough to get me out. He wanted to see me rise in one of the Great Houses, and I could only afford the trip to Ald'ruhn. So I joined House Redoran, learned to fight, and worked my way up the ranks. Now here I am, back on the mainland, a full Counsellor over the city of Kragenmoor. If only my father could 'see me now...'

The part in apostrophes could trigger a quest to deliver a letter to his father in Khuul.
06-15-2007, 02:06 AM,

This is a good

We would need to add the father. Lets have him retired in Gnisis theirs lots of room their we can add a hut easily

I was born and raised in Khuul. You may have passed through there at one point. Backwater place, a little coastal village. My father was one of the village guards, when needed. Most of the time he was just another fisherman, like most of the village. But the guard duty paid extra, and over time he saved up enough to get me out. He wanted to see me rise in one of the Great Houses, and I could only afford the trip to Ald'ruhn. So I joined House Redoran, learned to fight, and worked my way up the ranks. Now here I am, back on the mainland, a full Counsellor over the city of Kragenmoor. If only my father could 'see me now...'

The part in apostrophes could trigger a quest to deliver a letter to his father in Khuul.
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories