Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claims for: Concepts, Models Textures and Animations required
01-23-2007, 06:26 PM,
Claims for: Concepts, Models Textures and Animations required
del
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
01-23-2007, 07:03 PM,

I had this really awesome idea for the Clan Mother's clothes. Lemme go find it...
For ALL my concept art in one place look here:
http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb249/JaKhajay/

What is the Lycanthrope, in the Eye of God? A cursed Beast? Or a Miracle?
02-26-2007, 02:58 AM,

Raggidman, feel free to write up a section on this for the thread, I'll be sure to add it.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
02-28-2007, 05:09 AM,

It would be cool to have the mane and his palanquin.
04-18-2007, 11:25 PM,

del
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

05-03-2007, 12:04 PM,

I'm sratching away at 5 musicians~
05-06-2007, 02:53 PM,

del
Steven Erikson.

05-06-2007, 03:53 PM,

What is the timeframe of this trailer?
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
05-07-2007, 07:46 PM,

del
Steven Erikson.

05-09-2007, 10:16 PM,

Ok, I got 5 sketched out today, and three in a penned roughly (which I have to do thanks to the incredibly shoddy quality of my scanner). These are just rough drafts(obviously Big Grin) and I will be sketching a few more because I know I already want to swap out one of them. Once I have some input and time to mull, I'll get the proper idea of what I want them to look like I'll redo all in the standing and riding positions for refinement. Sofar the -edit-instruments-/edit- are Bagalama like tar, long bow instrument, woodwind type, horn type and drums.

Sorry it took me a few days, it was soo hot out the last week that by the time I got home I couldn't concentrate on anything.-nevermind, I'll just make a new thread dedicated to to the trailers band, wasn't being observant earlier-