Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clarifictation of Lore
05-24-2006, 09:24 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
some person in Cyrodiil, vs a knowleged historian.... Also, I have heard, or found anything in the CS, about "the whole province is in chaos" on MW, are you sure they were not talking about some other province?

and as I said before there is not that much propognada in the new PGE.
That dialogue IS about Morrowind. And EVERYBODY who talks about "rumors" can say it.
The propaganda IS there... it's very pro-Helseth. There's also some other more subtle hints of propaganda.
05-24-2006, 09:37 PM,

yes, people talk about MW, mostly about the daedra attacks and the decline of hte houses and the fall of the temple. but "the whole province is in chaos" seems like a overstatement.

these are the OB dialogues that i could find with MW as the topic:

Quote:-I have heard that the Great Houses of Morrowind are in upheaval. Indoril is in ruins, and Redoran is besieged by the Nords of Skyrim.
-They say that slavery has been abolished in Morrowind. House Dres and Hlaalu have renounced the slave trade, and freed the beastfolk from servitude.
-Rumor has it the Nerevarine has left Morrowind on an expedition to Akavir, and has not been heard from since.
-They say that King Helseth has made an alliance with House Dres. Together they pick apart the carcass of ruined Indoril.
-I hear that the Nords of Skyrim have been warring with the Redoran of Morrowind.
-It seems that these are turbulent times in the land of the Dunmer.
-Morrowind has always been a troubling place. It seems it is moreso now.
-It is not surprising, considering Morrowind's violent past. We can only hope the troubles subside quickly.
-I have heard things are bad in Vvardenfell. The Telvanni do their best to close the gates, but it is to no avail.
-I've heard nothing good. In Morrowind, they say the man-god Vivec has gone missing. Some believe he has been taken by the daedra.
-Many are dead in the land of the Dunmer. Even St. Jiub, who drove the cliffracers from Vvardenfell, has fallen to the daedra hordes.
-The news has not been good. I've heard it said that the daedra have overrun the town of Ald'ruhn. The entire town has been destroyed.

i probely missed some, but i dont see any "province in chaos" talk. please find it for me will you?

what are we arguing about anyways?
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
05-24-2006, 10:23 PM,

Hmm, I'm having a hard time finding it. But I know it's there, I've heard it many times in game.