Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Compiling "Voice claims"
01-11-2007, 12:28 PM,
Compiling "Voice claims"
This should probably be organized for most or all Beyond Cyrodiil mods.

What we have so far in terms of dialogue should be written down in a "voice claim" thread so that a voice actor can take up the claim.

Of course, this is but one way of doing this, so I was wondering what everyone else thought?
01-11-2007, 12:56 PM,

Perhaps new section in acoustic.... section for each project?
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
01-11-2007, 04:17 PM,

But wouldn't you want the voice worker to record the lines through the Construction Set? If so then he or she would have the lines in front of them while recording each line. Might be better to list NPCs, give a bit of direction what they're about ('old Breton male, working-class' etc), and a rough estimate of how much dialogue they have?
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
01-13-2007, 12:13 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
But wouldn't you want the voice worker to record the lines through the Construction Set? If so then he or she would have the lines in front of them while recording each line. Might be better to list NPCs, give a bit of direction what they're about ('old Breton male, working-class' etc), and a rough estimate of how much dialogue they have?

Voice worker? Big Grin

Perhaps that's better, but of course it all comes down to each individual voice actor.
The Forgotten Ones have returned.