• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Completed Interiors
08-27-2010, 10:09 PM,
Completed Interiors
These 3 files contain:

The inn at Stonewastes

The remaining Stormhold interiors

All of the Rockgrove interiors

None of these currently has any AI or NPCs or pathgrids. Please consult the relevant claim threads for more details.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
08-27-2010, 10:12 PM,

Great stuff, Deeza. Thanks a lot!

I'll have a browse through some of this tomorrow and then get it sent for merging. I should be able to add my own work on the Talu swamps and other stuff as well.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
08-27-2010, 10:18 PM,

Remember to download the creature meshes in the Sorkvid Thread as well. You'll need it for his house to work properly.

08-28-2010, 07:57 PM,

Ah, I didn't notice that. Okay.

Btw, I've been too busy with the Talu swamp today (it must be around a quarter of the whole region landscaped now....I went a bit mad with it...). I'll check these out tomorrow.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
08-28-2010, 10:56 PM,

Wow! Great work on the Talu swamp! I didn't realise it was already generated. Hope we can see some screens soon...

08-30-2010, 02:04 PM,

Drop by here for those: Talu Swamp Development . I just managed to check out the Stormhold interiors. Lovely work! :goodjob:

The one thing I will say is to take care when using miscitem objects and any other objects with collision. Some of the items you placed went very screwy when the collision was turned on. This happens when one of the items you place clips with another. It can be checked in the CS using the collision button but it will perform the same crazy backflips in-game if left as is.

Oh, and there's no need to add extra meshes for the Terrarium (which was my favourite of these bits of modding). I just reworked the filepaths to point to our current files. They should work fine as they are now. I also added an animated fishtank upstairs along with a few other bits and pieces like Durzog and Centipedes. Some of the model's heads seemed to be twisted the wrong way so I corrected those and it should be working nicely now. I'll get this one uploaded for merging. I'll need to check the others later.
08-30-2010, 07:22 PM,

I just checked out Rock Grove and Stonewastes. Some lovely work here! I'm particularly pleased with Andarynn, the Widow Secunius and the dirt at Ma'Sakhar's However, it's only fair to warn you, Rock Grove isn't quite finished yet. There's still the Western claims to go. I just haven't managed to post them up as claims yet. Anyway, it's four houses. Just for reference, I posted them up here.
08-30-2010, 08:24 PM,

It's not finished???? Nooooo!

Still, at least it's only four houses. How about Chasepoint? Are the ones you just posted all that's left? We badly need to make our settlements smaller outside the beta region.