Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Computer
03-06-2009, 05:19 AM,

I still have getting all those resources downloaded onto a separate stoarge on my to do list.
05-27-2009, 12:45 PM,

My laptop is back in the shop. I'm on the desktop for the time being. I do have a back up this time. I last backed up on Sunday so I won't be losing too much. I also have the resources that I was able to download stored on an external hard drive, so if they replace this hard drive it won't be that huge a loss.

Just very inconvenient.
06-13-2009, 02:08 PM,

I finally got my laptop back Thursday. It is now on its third harddrive. I bought it less than six months ago. Laptops are so fragile. I sure am glad I bought the warranty.

I do have an install of Oblivion on a separate drive that I can just copy over after I install basic Oblivion on that laptop again. That is going to save me hours of work. I'm glad I thought that through and did that.

I hope everyone is doing ok.
06-13-2009, 07:59 PM,

Good to hear that Ysne. Smile

I am currently having a hard time finding spare time to work on the dungeon tracks. I am still willing to make some dungeon tracks. Since we are not going to include Public section in our Akavir Island mod, after I complete the three Dungeon tracks I think it may be wise to put it somewhere as a modders resource?

Cheers
Mirrored
Michal Cielecki
Composer for Games and Media
http://www.michalcielecki.com

-------------------------------------

Akavir's Island Mod Music
06-13-2009, 11:55 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by mirrored
Good to hear that Ysne. Smile

I am currently having a hard time finding spare time to work on the dungeon tracks. I am still willing to make some dungeon tracks. Since we are not going to include Public section in our Akavir Island mod, after I complete the three Dungeon tracks I think it may be wise to put it somewhere as a modders resource?

Cheers
Mirrored

Go for it Mirrored. Your music is too good not to share.