Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Concept Art; The Temple of Silgrad City
05-26-2008, 02:44 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Rickious
Is the banner the beetle thing? I should be able to draw a larger version, or if you have any other ide=as for a banner I can come up with something.

No, that's the symbol of House Redoran. The Temple doesn't have a unified symbol, but there's a couple of them. One is the hand of almalexia, seen on the cover of the TES3 expansion pack Tribunal. Two others were found on temple banners in TES3, which I've attached. Any of those three would be appropriate in my opinion, probably the two in the archive more so than the hand of almalexia.

Quote:Originally posted by Rickious
QUESTION FOR SANDOR/RAZOR= What colour scheme is best for the borders etc? yellow, Red, Green, Purple, Brown etc?

Not sure about the color scheme but I think it should have a stony feel to it and maybe also look primitive (if possible) since the Velothi culture were about the same level as the ancient Egyptians.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
05-26-2008, 04:55 PM,

see this for temple imagery i think the ASV (68) is most appropriate, especially if arranged in a triangle. i think a deep, royal purple would be supper sexxeh on banners.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
05-26-2008, 10:43 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
see this for temple imagery I think the ASV (68) is most appropriate, especially if arranged in a triangle. I think a deep, royal purple would be supper sexxeh on banners.

Oh yeah, I should've remembered to check the book. :dunce:

But it's got to be an error that #70 is a Temple symbol? Because it was used on Redoran banners (meshes/f/ Furn_redoran_flag_01.nif etc).
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
05-26-2008, 11:26 PM,

they probably decided to make it redoran later, the book is concept art after all.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
05-27-2008, 09:53 AM,

^ Just wanted to clear up any potential confusion.
Angel mired in filth