Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conflict with Indy Bank?
09-21-2005, 05:52 PM,
Conflict with Indy Bank?
I am new to Silgrad Tower, to be honest, I have not yet visited the isle... just started a new game with it, level 5...

Well, does ST has got a bank or something? Could anybody advise or help with this conflict:

http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index...&p=2796580
09-21-2005, 07:02 PM,

Morrowind doesn't have a bank so it would probably be a waste of your time making one
09-21-2005, 08:10 PM,
RE: Conflict with Indy Bank?
Quote:Originally posted by DWS
I am new to Silgrad Tower, to be honest, I have not yet visited the isle... just started a new game with it, level 5...

Well, does ST has got a bank or something? Could anybody advise or help with this conflict:

http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index...&p=2796580

I think we do have a bank in our mod, but I only know it from the credit papers in the Book tab. I've placed my share of books in Silgrad Tower and you see those credit papers everytime you organize the book tab after Cost. I've never heard about the IndyBank mod mentioned in the ESF thread but that by no means cancels out the possibility that we used it early on in the mod's development. I wish I could be more helpful.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
09-21-2005, 10:32 PM,

I think we implemented a Bank Mod in early 2003 ... if I remember correctly. And if my memory doesn't fail me completely, it was Kothloth who tweaked the scripts from this mod so they would fit with Silgrad Tower.

I have no idea, if this Bank Mod is the same as the Indy Bank (see, it's more than two and a half years ago), and whatever he did to the scripts is a complete mystery to me. And I really can't remember, if anybody else mentioned that problem before ... I don't think so, but I could be mistaken.

Don't know, if this information is of any help, but it might be a start to find out, if the Bank Mod from 2003 and Indy Bank have any connection. I suggest to ask around at the ESF, look for Beardo (as far as I know he has every mod that has ever been released and is member of the mod detectives), send him greetings from his old friends at Silgrad Tower (he made our famous weapon shop) and ask him, if he can help you with this.

Sorry, but that's all I have to offer.

Greetings

Quentin
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.
09-22-2005, 09:26 AM,

Thanks. For now I think to have fixed it by loading Silgrad Tower before Indy Bank, savegame has been repaired and synchronized by Wrye Mash afterwards. I hope this overwriting fix does not hurt Kothloth's scripts too much.