Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused about just what to download
12-27-2010, 08:27 PM,
Confused about just what to download
Looking through the many threads labeled "IMPORTANT" I think I've found the right threads to look through, but in those threads I'm having trouble identifying just what to download. In addition, I see a lot of links to a file sharing website that can no longer be accessed by those who did not have an account prior to a certain date (it looks like they made it irrelevant).
I'm pumped to try this out if I can.
12-27-2010, 08:40 PM,
RE: Confused about just what to download
Okay,
I'm not a part of BM but I will try to explain for you until Ibsens Ghost turns up.

BM is currently in an Internal Form. To be acessed only by the team. The release thread will I believe soon be updated with download links etc.
(I think April but don't trust my word)

The threads that are currently up there are for team members.

Now please don't feel bad because your not the only one who made the same mistake.
12-27-2010, 09:38 PM,
RE: Confused about just what to download
I see... I read about some things only available to the team but assumed there was at least something released.
I'll definitely start checking from time to time. I just hope the new Elder Scrolls release doesn't distract anyone from TESIV.
12-28-2010, 12:28 AM,

I wouldn't worry about TESV too much. TR have been working on their Morrowind mod for years now and it is still going strong, long after they abandoned work on their TESIV mod (which still continues under Lady N's leadership on a different site).
If you're interested in BM, perhaps you would like to do some modding for them? I'm not a member of their team, but I'm sure they would appreciate any help you could offer.
What's the use of a good quote if you can't change it?
12-28-2010, 01:08 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Pride
I wouldn't worry about TESV too much. TR have been working on their Morrowind mod for years now and it is still going strong, long after they abandoned work on their TESIV mod (which still continues under Lady N's leadership on a different site).
If you're interested in BM, perhaps you would like to do some modding for them? I'm not a member of their team, but I'm sure they would appreciate any help you could offer.

Hi Osteoporozis,

Yes, Pride pretty much summed it up.

If you have some knowledge of modding or the yearn to contribute to our mod, you can read this thread and post in it:

New Modders Start Here

We're aiming to get the Beta of this mod done by April 2011 (hopefully).

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
12-28-2010, 12:08 PM,

=) There's nothing more for me to add then, other than the fact that we do not release our assets anymore to people who are outside of the team. We have not released anything and therefore there is nothing available from us...yet.

You will have access to the files if you opt to work on BM but I always strongly urge anyone against seeking to waste our time by saying they will mod just to look at what's there as I find that quite offensive.

However, people join in various capacities so if you're interested then let me know what you can contribute. In the meantime, I'm afraid you will be restricted to our Bethesda thread: http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/to...k-marshes/ and any other press releases....although I believe Nero has now set up a Facebook group... =)
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
12-28-2010, 02:12 PM,

Indeed I have but am having some trouble getting onto the beth facebook page to announce it so it should be up and running in a short while but we will see this may be easier for a lot of people to get to rather then go through a few pages on the Beth site
the only thing we got from the war was to learn that there isnt safety in numbers
12-29-2010, 03:15 PM,

I would love to help but I'm afraid I would not be very useful here; my knowledge of the CS is limited to small tweaks. Although I hope to one day know my way around it, it certainly won't be any time soon.
12-29-2010, 06:22 PM,

Np. Thanks for your honesty. =)
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]