Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations Lady N!
07-15-2010, 07:31 PM,
Congratulations Lady N!
I was just visiting the Imperial Library and noticed that you are now a librarian there.
07-15-2010, 11:12 PM,

I noticed that too. Congrats.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
07-16-2010, 08:06 AM,

Congratulations!
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
07-16-2010, 05:33 PM,

That's great! Big Grin
07-17-2010, 03:52 AM,

Thanks!

While I'm here, make sure to check out the Infernal City lore notes. Theres a little something on just about every province, and I'd be more than happy to answer any questions (some parts maybe a bit confusing if you've not read the book).
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
07-17-2010, 04:29 PM,

That looks like a very thorough and detailed account of lore changes. Smile

I am a bit confused about one part though; I was familiar with Vvardenfell being destroyed by the fall of the ministry, argonians taking over Morrowind, and most aspects relating to this particular apocalypse, but what happened to mainland Morrowind is still a bit unclear. One part in particular caught my attention:

Quote:The eruption of Red Mountain destroyed “most” of Morrowind's cities. p.234
Does this mean just Vvardenfell, or does it include mainland Morrowind?

Either way, if and when TES5 comes out, and presuming it takes place after the events of the book, it would make for an interesting world to play around with.
07-17-2010, 09:46 PM,

Thanks for the link Lady N. Very well done.
07-18-2010, 05:09 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
Quote:The eruption of Red Mountain destroyed “most” of Morrowind's cities. p.234
Does this mean just Vvardenfell, or does it include mainland Morrowind?
The book says its most of the Dunmer's cities, which I assume means most of Morrowind (not just Vvardenfell).
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
07-18-2010, 11:49 PM,

Someone mentioned on the TIL forums that the book implies that the Hist act as a separate Dreamsleeve for the Argonians. What's your opinion on this, and if it is implied, how would it work?
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
07-31-2010, 10:32 PM,

I recall a thread on the TIL forums where a member threated to kill the kill the other TIL members (not literaly) if they would read that book, because he thought the book was screwing the TES Lore.
I'm a bit surpirsed that the book has finally been considered as lore and they (actually Lady N) posted some small parts and facts of the book online.