• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contacting absent contributors.
09-01-2008, 03:53 PM,
Contacting absent contributors.
9/1/08
Email sent to Edolsian. reply received we have an ok
9/2/08
P.M. sent to Kielanai on Elder Scrolls forum. reply received we have an ok
P.M. sent to Kodama on this forum last week.
P.M. sent to Tlo today on this forum. He thinks the lore looks good so far. Wouldn't hurt to have a fresh set of eyes to look at it though.
9/5/08
Email sent to Flucidity
Email sent to Insanity
9/8/08
Email sent to Corthian
09-02-2008, 11:25 PM,
RE: Contacting absent contributors.
Quote:Originally posted by Ysne
9/1/08
Email sent to Edolsian.
E-mail received.:goodjob:
It is good to hear from you, I am glad to see that this project is coming to light.
If needed you may use any of my dungeons in your mods.
I have been very busy working with another modding project using the Crytek SandBox2.
Good Luck with future projects.
Chief of Dungeon Building
09-03-2008, 01:34 AM,

I heard back from Kielanai. She will check in with us as soon as she has time. We can use anything from her house mod as long as we give proper credit for it.

The TESNexus link to her mod is:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=7235

This is an absolutely huge mod. I can sure understand why she wants to make an esm file for it.
09-03-2008, 04:31 AM,
Konbanha
Konbanha!

Su~shiburidesuyo! ^_^ I am wondering where to begin reading. I thought this mod had folded, so it's been a while since I checked in. Well, that and personal issues after the move ... My father died and I'm not adjusting well to my new place, so I pulled out my Drow Fortress mod and started updating it, but ended up creating an entire network of caverns and Underdark items to accompany it, ... as well as six new races. Tongue Why do I do this to myself taking such big projects?

Anyway, ... good to see the plans are still to do something with Akavir. Akavir things, I admit, make me feel a bit homesick at the moment, so I don't know how well I can work with this setting again yet. But Kojima is due for an update on some textures and I need to make it into a master file, so ... we'll see.

You have my permission to use what you wish from it. Just be sure to check credits because not everything in the mod is my design. Once Kojima is a master file, it will be easier to update or make additional plug-ins (like FINALLY adding a vim and vigor well).

Meanwhile, I'll try to catch up on what's happening with this mod and check in more often. ^_^

Kielanai~
Design Assistant

(Check here for updates. Individual images change often.) My Oblivion Screenshots Collection
09-03-2008, 11:42 AM,

Welcome back Kielanai. I hope the conversion into an esp goes well. I have done it with that plug in utility and it seemed to work ok, but I was not able to fix any of the bugs.

Over time the homesickness will not be as bad. I hope things get better for you quickly.
09-03-2008, 08:23 PM,
Master Files
Yes, I used Gecko for my drow fortress mod, and can't say enough good things about it. I think converting Kojima to master will be easy, ... just take a while because it's so big to check everything. I'm more concerned about being able to have the right spirit to work on Kojima again. Before the move, Kojima was just a fun reflection of what was around me, put into 3D and turned into fantasy. Now, it makes me miss those things.

Here, I look at Ra's models and I think of places I know that look similar. I listen to Mirrored's music and so many memories come back to me. The only thing I've done with Kojima since the move is add some kitsune, by request, but just walking the path to the jinja again to test them made me think of Godaido and Zuiganji, since those textures were used for that jinja. I can't believe a game mod could bring such strong emotion. Sad

... But then again, a lot of things lately bring strong emotion. I even started crying one night just listening to an Okinawan man explain his karate techniques on TV. Heh. And I haven't been to Okinawa, and I don't take karate! >_<

I think this means I'm not ready to work full-scale on Akavir things again yet, since they affect me this way. But, as I said, you are welcome to use anything from Kojima that would help. And if there's any file that you need me to upload again from my previous Akavir designs, let me know. I still have the kimono and story files I started. I think I'm going to be getting a graphic tablet for my birthday in late Sept., so I might even be able to improve them after that. And I promised some full pottery/dish sets, that I will still do if you need them. I think I know how to fix the shine on the teapots now, too. I learned a lot of new things working on fortress that I want to transfer to Kojima/Akavir stuff, but I need to be able to do it without getting sad, ne?

Silly, ... I know. :/

Kielanai~
Design Assistant

(Check here for updates. Individual images change often.) My Oblivion Screenshots Collection
09-03-2008, 11:12 PM,

I am so sorry for your losses. I do understand. Thank you so much for contributing everything that you have. When you feel ready we will welcome you back with open arms. You do have a home with us.
09-04-2008, 10:53 PM,
RE: Master Files
It's so good to here from you Kielanai

I was wondering how you were adjusting to the move.....sorry it's so rough. Sorry for your loss as well.

You take care and return when you are ready
09-06-2008, 04:31 AM,
RE: Master Files
Thanks, Ra, Ysne. ^_^

Btw, I removed Kojima from Nexus for trying to fix the textures and am doing a little at a time -- a little is about all I can manage right now, so it's going to take longer than I thought to settle the texture issues. People have recently been complaining of missing textures, nifs, and even some problems opening the file, so I'm guessing it was corrupted somehow.

If it doesn't work for you, let me know which parts are bad, and I'll try to get them done first. Otherwise, I'm just starting at the beginning and recompressing each texture and normal map. Then I'll convert to master and recompress the entire mod for re-release. Hopefully that will fix whatever happened to it recently.

Kielanai~
Design Assistant

09-06-2008, 08:27 PM,

I regret to say that I won't be able to work with you guys on this mod.
While doing this claim: Soluthis Location #006: Uvidium Mine , my computer failed and I can't use it for any entertaining purposes.
I miss modding.
I like forts! You don't like forts? Screw you.
This post has been edited 5,453 time(s), it was last edited by Beremat: Today, 53:83