Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Controls
04-06-2008, 06:42 AM,
Controls
I just recently got Oblivion for my PC. It's still wonderful, but I have some problems with it. I don't like to play games like Oblivion on a keyboard, so I started using my Logitech RumblePad 2 controller. It works fine, but I can't move the camera with the right joystick, which would really make the game perfect. I do see anything that would allow me to use the right joystick to move the camera, in place of the mouse, so could someone tell me how to do it, if it's at all possible? I've found a way around it, by using the keyboard, but that's just not the way I would prefer to play the game. That's really the only issue, but I do have some questions.

1. Could someone explain to me how exactly the Construction Set works?

2. Where is the best place to find mods?

3. While playing Oblivion, I can't move the arrow out of the game window, to look up cheat codes, pull up the perfect exploring song, or just minimize the whole thing. How do I move the arrow out of the window?

4. How do I make spells in the game?

Thanks in advanced.
04-07-2008, 06:36 AM,
RE: Controls
Quote:Originally posted by Flamzeron
I just recently got Oblivion for my PC. It's still wonderful, but I have some problems with it. I don't like to play games like Oblivion on a keyboard, so I started using my Logitech RumblePad 2 controller. It works fine, but I can't move the camera with the right joystick, which would really make the game perfect. I do see anything that would allow me to use the right joystick to move the camera, in place of the mouse, so could someone tell me how to do it, if it's at all possible? I've found a way around it, by using the keyboard, but that's just not the way I would prefer to play the game. That's really the only issue, but I do have some questions.

1. Could someone explain to me how exactly the Construction Set works?

2. Where is the best place to find mods?

3. While playing Oblivion, I can't move the arrow out of the game window, to look up cheat codes, pull up the perfect exploring song, or just minimize the whole thing. How do I move the arrow out of the window?

4. How do I make spells in the game?

Thanks in advanced.

1. http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/ind.../Main_Page

2. TESNexus

3> Best not to do this at all from my experience, but try the start button to get out of the window

4. Use the spell making altars at the Arcane University

hope this helps
For ALL my concept art in one place look here:
http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb249/JaKhajay/

What is the Lycanthrope, in the Eye of God? A cursed Beast? Or a Miracle?
04-07-2008, 08:53 PM,

my oblivion never works windowed. to minimize the whole thing to the start bar, try ALT+TAB if you have another window open or CTRL+ALT+DEL if you dont. both of these sometimes freeze your game or cause other glitches though.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
04-07-2008, 09:51 PM,

Lots of house mods come with spellmaking alters you can use without needing to join the mages guild. Alt-Tab will usually work if you want to switch apps but oblivion will sometimes act funky once you tab back, so make sure you save your game.
04-08-2008, 11:25 PM,

Thanks for your help, everyone.