Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corthian's work
03-02-2010, 12:19 AM,

Okay, it's been a while since I posted in here. Okay, I found this concept art pic. Here

So I threw together some stuff I had and got this. Pic

Okay, the texture is a Khajiit retexture by AlienSlof. The armor and robes are old stuff I made. Using a new skeleton developed by TalkingToaster which allows skeletons with different proportions, I altered the Kapo'Tun body.

This means that all the principle Akaviri Races are finished.
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
03-02-2010, 01:15 AM,

Whoa! Is that a Tsaesci I can see?

Am I allowed to use it in Black Marsh, please? We really need a snake body for the Naga creatures there... I'm sure we could help you out in some way in exchange...

Also, could you link to your main folder on imageshack? I'd love to see the rest of your work.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
03-02-2010, 02:20 AM,

Here

I guess you could use the Tsaesci as Naga. I might be able to make a seperate Naga creature.
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
03-02-2010, 02:26 AM,

That would be fantastic if you could! There's a concept of the kind of thing we hoping for at the top of this page:

http://theblackmarshproject.weebly.com/concept-art.html

We've since decided they will have a snakelike lower half instead of legs, but that's the effect we were trying to get for the upper half.

Thanks for showing an interest,

Regards,

Deeza
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
03-05-2010, 10:27 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Corthian
Here

I guess you could use the Tsaesci as Naga. I might be able to make a seperate Naga creature.

Sounds pretty darn amazing Corthian.
03-06-2010, 05:14 AM,

Just some pics of some stuff I've have been working on. I don't know if they could be used in Akavir or not.

I created a new race and armor.

and a shot of me in the dungeons on Ivellon

Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
03-06-2010, 09:23 AM,

Amazing! :goodjob:
True tests never end. :chaos:
Join Planeshift Developers!
http://www.planeshift.it/recruitment.html
03-06-2010, 02:35 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Corthian
Just some pics of some stuff I've have been working on. I don't know if they could be used in Akavir or not.

I created a new race and armor.

and a shot of me in the dungeons on Ivellon

It is the creativity and inspiration that is important. No one expects you to contribute it all to one project.
12-21-2010, 05:53 PM,

Youre working hard with this project...... Do you have any concepts of the landscape?

EDIT: Srry for bad english

LAST EDIT: Ehhh..... im not good at making meshes and other stuff but i wanna help........ Can i come up with some ideas when i find something?