Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could use a little advice
07-09-2008, 12:58 AM,
Could use a little advice
A lady found me online and we have set up a date. It has been awhile since I've gone out on one because of my illness. We are going to the beach on a day date. I would like some ideas on how to talk to her. I have not met her yet beyond texting and E-Mailing her but have tried to be a little romantic. I'm probably one of the shiest guys in the world.
Morrowind Insurance Company. Now with Horse & Guar Insurance! :goodjob:

Ask about our Adventurer's Life Policy (sorry, it does not cover companions that you push off cliffs, throw into Oblivion gates, or eaten by that nearby hungry troll :eek: )
07-09-2008, 01:26 AM,

Hi Rodan. If you take my advice it may be your last date Smile. Instead, try my wifes advice who says to be yourself and be attentive. Listen to what she talks about and ask questions. She says to save the farting and picking of the nose till much later on Smile.

I guess women must like to feel the center of attention. It sounds like good advice.
07-09-2008, 03:20 AM,
RE: Could use a little advice
Farting is second date stuff, got to get them used to your smell as quickly as possible :lmao:

I have to agree with Zurke's Wife, women do enjoy being listened too

Have fun my northern friend, just be you

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
07-10-2008, 10:23 PM,

Tricky question, and one that's hard to give advice to someone else about. But speaking personally I would recommend alcohol. If one is nervous or doesn't know what to say then alcohol fixes that in a jiff. So if that's a viable option then how to make it socially acceptable for a date? Hmm... maybe a picnic with, you know, fried chicken, sandwiches, good cheese, strawberries - and a bottle of wine?
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-16-2008, 05:08 PM,

Actually it was a simple date with a bottle of Smirnoffs which she really enjoyed. All of your advice paid off. I had a wonderful time with her even though right now I am sunburned except for the spot she placed sunscreen on. Oh well, for the pain I'm experiencing now it really was worth it.
Morrowind Insurance Company. Now with Horse & Guar Insurance! :goodjob:

Ask about our Adventurer's Life Policy (sorry, it does not cover companions that you push off cliffs, throw into Oblivion gates, or eaten by that nearby hungry troll :eek: )