Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creatures
01-27-2011, 03:17 AM,
Creatures
I saw your mod and it looks nice so far........ But i havnt seen any creatures yet. Have you made any?
01-27-2011, 08:51 PM,
RE: Creatures
Hi Crysis
Yeah, early stages yet I'm afraid. You certainly won't have seen any creatures in the assorted screenshots - it's region-gen stuff only. We've not really taken a serious look at what creatures we want to include beyond the assorted varieties of Khajiit themselves. I don't think we've got an "actor" modeller on the team at the moment so we'll probably be looking into third party resources to include once that becomes a priority. Not for the next couple of months at least. Unless you happen to be a creature modeller yourself, of course... we're always keen on new recruits!
Morcroft Darkes
01-29-2011, 02:22 AM,

I`m not good at modding...... I need to train because i`m pretty new at modding. But i can come up with some ideas and maybe some pictures to help you.
01-29-2011, 09:26 AM,

To be honest, without a proficient creature modeller any concept art isn't going to get built... and proficient modellers tend to have their own ideas!
Morcroft Darkes
01-29-2011, 11:38 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by morcroft
To be honest, without a proficient creature modeller any concept art isn't going to get built... and proficient modellers tend to have their own ideas!

I have to agree with Morcroft here -rather than drawing pictures for us, or giving us ideas, your time would be better spent learning how to use the construction set, how to model, or another essential modding skill, if you want to help out with the mod Smile