Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cryo_'s Indoril/Ordinator armor (2)
10-29-2006, 10:09 AM,

I have a bit of a bad news (well it's kinda good news for me)
I have finally found an apartment in the city i go to college too (no more staying home with my folks, wohoo) Bad news is that for about 1-2 months i won't have access to the internet from home, and i probably won't have much time to fully finish the weapons and ground models any time soon. Because i don't want to keep you guys waiting another 2 months i will mail the armor to Madmaxjah and he is free to release it in my place when his quest is done, that means i won't be able to do ground models for it, well not anytime soon anyway, i'm hoping i will have them in a week or so and will mail them to him from an internet cafe around town.
This is also sort of goodbye, at least for a month or two, but i'm not sure if in a months time i will still have enough interest to come back, school is being very demanding this year and i have been kinda ignoring it up until now

This has all been fun, and i hope to be back, if not, you'll probably find me on the NWN2 modding forums if the game is any good

Quoted from my post at the ESF, i also want to give you guys a copy to use for your mods, so if kukuzla or anyone from silgrad that's coordinating the team could fire me a PM with their e-mail i will mail him the armor files

See you soon guys
10-29-2006, 10:16 AM,

That's sad, but quite understandable. No more folks hovering over your head. Big Grin

Good luck with school and stuff. Hope to see you back :goodjob:
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
03-06-2007, 01:42 PM,

I hope it had been done well with your apartment. However, I want to know, when's the release of your armor? After following the thread. I believe that this is the best armor I've ever seen Wink. And I think everyone here wants to know when you will finish it.
03-06-2007, 01:45 PM,

Yeah i want this too :poorme:
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
03-06-2007, 11:21 PM,

Is this it? http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index...nny+rumors
My mage is an honor student at the Arcane University.
03-07-2007, 02:31 AM,

Yeah, that's Cryo's alright. We desparately need that armor, like, really really bad.
Lol what?
03-13-2007, 09:01 AM,

someone one that forum said its out, i cant find it?
Felix WP
Self inflicted fractures.
I replace my bones with bars.
Aluminium,
Bleeding oxide.
The drug of Gods into my pounding veins.
03-14-2007, 01:41 PM,

Well, we need to look for it then. If someone finds it, say so so we can possibly use it.
Lol what?
03-14-2007, 02:23 PM,

Whomever wants it included in the ST mod - find it, prep it, and post the link where it can be downloaded.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]