Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D*a*r*n
06-25-2009, 08:57 AM,
D*a*r*n
Hey my cpu fan decided to stop working and corrupted a bunch of my files. I've located pretty much everything, and have backups, but I still have to reinstal windows, and all my software. This is why I have been making slow progress the last few days.
I hope to have it back up and running in a day or two.
06-25-2009, 03:55 PM,

Okay, thanks for letting us know. Good thing there were backups.

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
06-25-2009, 05:29 PM,

The doctor recommends....

substituting the word 'communists' for 'PCs' and watching this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju3h7yk4Hcg

I was literally eating my fist after my recent troubles X( . It's good that you're thread title was more polite. Maybe I should do the same.... Confusedhrug:

Edit - I enjoyed browsing your portfolio! :goodjob: Perhaps ShiverTail would appreciate you contacting him about using that samurai armour.....
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
06-26-2009, 10:47 PM,

I'm up and running again, and it looks like I didn't lose anything. It seems like alot of people I know are having their PCs fail. So everyone be careful. Back that stuff up.

IG: I'm kinda sensitive about giving my meshes away. Plus that model is very low poly. ES4's engine is capable of alot more than that as far as drawing polygons goes. If he wants me too, I can make a new one that is closer to current gen specs.
06-27-2009, 10:54 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by sHAdowgAme
....Back that stuff up.

Pay attention, people! :yes:

Quote:Originally posted by sHAdowgAme
I'm kinda sensitive about giving my meshes away.

I can understand that. Anyway, we're far more important than Akavir.... Cool
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]