Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daggerfall music, Silgrad mod, Kynareth
07-17-2006, 02:14 AM,
Daggerfall music, Silgrad mod, Kynareth
many of you have said that Daggerfall music which had a lively Breton theme to it was just a bit... out of place..
however... I think you guys have a Temple of Kynareth right? and some knights?

the Isles of Betony, right off the coast of High Rock and really close to Daggerfall is a sacred place for Kynareth devouts... she is the strongest of sky spirits and is one of the Nine Divines...
Betony's Temple of Kynareth is where Pelagius III died, and is considered a holy land...

come to think of it, Nords say that Kyne is the wife of Shor, or Lorkhan... and in Nine Divines Kynareth makes room for Lorkhan to make Nirn and she also caused rain... connection! yay!

anyhow, seeing as how Kynareth followers definitely as some connections with High Rock, Daggerfall music would not be out of place within their temples or amongst the knights right?
07-17-2006, 02:35 AM,
RE: Daggerfall music, Silgrad mod, Kynareth
No, I guess not. Good idea! :goodjob:
07-17-2006, 05:33 PM,

Cool I dunno... I just made the connection all of a sudden Confusedhrug:
07-17-2006, 07:59 PM,

We do have that, I think, in the town of Steadhelm. It will be interesting to hear what DarkAsmodeous thinks of your idea. As mayor of Steadhelm it's his call, so. Personally I didn't read up much on non-Morrowind lore so I wouldn't know one way or the other. Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-17-2006, 08:09 PM,

I tried to get the architecture of one of the buildings to look Kynareth-ish Cool

How's that?
07-17-2006, 09:12 PM,
RE: Daggerfall music, Silgrad mod, Kynareth
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
come to think of it, Nords say that Kyne is the wife of Shor, or Lorkhan... and in Nine Divines Kynareth makes room for Lorkhan to make Nirn and she also caused rain... connection! yay!

They also say that she is widow and that Shor is defeated
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
07-17-2006, 09:12 PM,

looks good! :goodjob:
07-17-2006, 09:17 PM,

Thanks.
07-17-2006, 09:23 PM,

I honestly do not know what daggerfall music sounded like, so I unless someone can get me the files, I have to reserve judgement on it for now.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
07-27-2006, 12:49 PM,

Daggerfall had some good music. However, it was in MIDI format, so it doesn't always sound as good as Morrowind's.