Poll: Should we feature Rob's music in the Oblivion mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0 0%
No
0%
0 0%
Maybe
0%
0 0%
Other (pls specify)
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daggerfall music in ST:Oblivion
02-28-2006, 11:38 PM,
RE: Daggerfall music in ST:Oblivion
Ohhhhhhh shiiiiit that longer piece has some nice moves - where was this guy 30 yrs ago when I was recording at EMI I could have seriously used his talent then! Sign him up, and lets see what else he can do. No more faffing about on this one.

I seesome of you want original stuff -but maybe you didn't have a good download - his arrangement has about as much similarity to the poor quality copy of the original as the Wright brothers effort did to Concord.

Heh, heh, but then again maybe you are correct, I think I have a few old songs that would do just fiiiine...instead... :lmao:
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
03-01-2006, 12:14 AM,

Yesterday I thought that this guy Rober Hood and Anaglyph were the same person, but that's not the case. The quality of work is similar. Now that my confusion is gone XD...

From a real noob's fresh pov I was blown away by Treading Winter and Night Adventure. It sounded really Elder Scrolls and if there were more heavy drums then it would have reminded me alot more of Morrowind. Made me want to set out on the trail to find adventure.

Anaglyph's OB.mp3 and OBmaintheme.mp3 were unbelievable, equal quality to the other artist. Sounds more like MW around 2:10 thru 2:20 of OB.mp3 when the heavy drums come in. Really "main-quest" sounding.

All of Intelligenstsia's music was good quality. First impression didn't hit me of Elder Scrolls:MW, except for Folk. Most of the songs reminded me of a chapel, tomb, imperial library, psijic order, quiet/sacred locations. It's really good at that, made the hairs on my arm stand up.

And there you have it, a noob impression. lol
"... creatures can survive by eating the fungi and mold which grow on the dungeon's walls and floors." -the sensible dungeon, "Mmmmm"
03-02-2006, 11:13 PM,

I envy you, for some reason Anaglyph's music does not play on the systems I have available here, but the point about the drums is well taken...after all the dark elves are thought to be a magic/combat oriented people with a strong martial tradition.
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
03-03-2006, 01:28 AM,

I liked Treading Winter. The others I could do without.
03-03-2006, 01:24 PM,

I've listened to these, and they really just sound too MIDI for my taste. Anglyph's theme, however, is perfect and integrates very well with both the TESIII music and the new TESIV theme. If we can get him to do more, I'd say we give him the contract.