Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dave's Telvanni Tileset
03-25-2009, 09:32 PM,

Yeah I agree.

Usually I do them from scratch but most of these ones were edited versions of Oblivion/SI textures. The spotted textures were half and half - I made the spots/sap, then pasted it onto the bark which was an edited SI texture. Same deal with the 'wall' texture in this screenshot.
04-14-2009, 11:30 AM,

sehr :goodjob:

:yes:

Don't forget stilgar's telvanni textures. there are a couple I really liked his interpretation of.
AM NOT A TEXTURER
04-26-2009, 09:54 AM,

Lookin' good, way better than the other Telvanni tileset out there.
Can't wait to see it finished Smile

Some of the textures could use a wee bit more work though, especially the transition of the textures on the mushrooms at the entrance, and maybe the support 'beam' of the stair leading up to the pods shouldn't be completely green but rather brownish?

EDIT: I just read that you're gonna replace the mushroom bark textures, so forget my comment about that, sorry.

Also, I think it's great that you're modeling around the TES3 meshes, the more this tileset sticks to the Morrowind version, the better Smile

PS (Would be nice to see this tileset in the next mod release)
What if...girls weren't picky?
04-26-2009, 03:19 PM,

Do you have any new screenshots too?
04-26-2009, 04:48 PM,

Unfortunately not. I haven't really done anything with this since I posted the thread however I would like to finish at least all of the exteriors.

If I can create some textures I might be able to try some interior pieces too, particularly the single piece interiors like the pods etc.

Quote:shouldn't be completely green but rather brownish?

TES3's stairs all used one green texture, and as I was following closely how TES3's were made I did the same thing. I agree though and I can imagine the windy support part being made of bark or something similar.

Thanks for your comments btw. Wink

Quote:Don't forget stilgar's telvanni textures. there are a couple I really liked his interpretation of.

I've seen stilgar's work in the past so I'll have to check them out.
04-27-2009, 09:45 AM,

Well, I'm looking forward to seeing more of this, would be nice to finally have a Telvanni village in Oblivion Smile
08-10-2009, 11:25 PM,

How are these coming?
08-12-2009, 12:05 PM,

Well I haven't done anything for a few months. I did make some more house pods and a turret though which I don't think I've shown.

I may well get back to this. The tileset is quite manageable for a single person and I did like how it was looking. I was especially looking forward to making interiors... but I struggle with tilesets snapping (in Maya it's a pain in the arse).
08-12-2009, 03:13 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Dave_91
Well I haven't done anything for a few months. I did make some more house pods and a turret though which I don't think I've shown.

I may well get back to this. The tileset is quite manageable for a single person and I did like how it was looking. I was especially looking forward to making interiors... but I struggle with tilesets snapping (in Maya it's a pain in the arse).

Its a really beautiful tileset, I can't believe how great it looks in Oblivion engine. I really hope you do continue it, and on the off-chance you don't continue it, I hope you release it as a modder's resource. I think it could still be put to good use in an incomplete state.
08-12-2009, 04:40 PM,

Yeah,it looks wonderfull.

You definitely have to release this,or as Siegfried said,continue it.

`Senten