Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey you guys need a concept artist?
05-23-2010, 07:27 PM,
hey you guys need a concept artist?
hey, i was in this project a long time ago i think about 2-3 years back, anyways i did some concept drawings but then i lost touch, so whats going on here? did this thing ever get off the ground? i was around when Mormacil was leader, i think he was the leader anyways.

so anyways maybe you guys are already too far into it to need concept art but hey, here i am. :yes:
05-23-2010, 11:14 PM,

Time for concept art is long gone, the mod, which now is only the isles on the sourthern coast, is pretty much done, and there's no plans to do the rest of valenwood. If you want to do concept art I suggest heading to one of the other BC projects Smile
05-24-2010, 10:20 AM,

We could really use some concept art at Elsweyr or High Rock, if that interests you. Black Marsh is further along than either of those, but some concept art would still be appreciated over there too.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
05-24-2010, 12:37 PM,

ok cool, im glad to see this thing got off the ground, good job to you guys. Smile

is Mormacil still around?
05-24-2010, 01:31 PM,

Haven't seen Morm for a long time. Its almost complete just the last part of the quests really.
05-24-2010, 11:40 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by windsurfer
Haven't seen Morm for a long time. Its almost complete just the last part of the quests really.

Mormacil got completely out of modding, he's been studying over the last few years to be a proffesional game designer Smile
05-30-2010, 11:31 PM,

That's correct. One year behind schedule so need to focus. I still game but modding isn't getting beyond concept mostly.

Glad the mod is still being finished one way or another. I never stopped checking in Wink
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
07-13-2010, 01:37 PM,

Professional game design? Holy shit, it's like a dream come true ...
Well, I guess this thread can be archived.
Deeza:
Quote:Easy - you make it from meat! Cool

I. Main-Quest-Progress:
:check: 55%

II. Side-Quest-Progress:
:check: 15%