Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Distribute 'Beta 4' with PC Zone?
06-24-2005, 01:07 PM,
Distribute 'Beta 4' with PC Zone?
The July issue of PC Zone has the Wizards Islands mod.

- Info on ESF

Should we try and get PC Zone to include the next full release after it's done? If so I can write them the letter. Then, maybe we can try to get it on their DVD one more time later when the final release is done.

I think it'd be a great way to get our mod out to as many people as possible before we close the books on it Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
06-24-2005, 06:42 PM,

Great idea. :goodjob:

That would be excellent publicity and since we're on a larger scale, MB-wise spoken, it would be a nice goodie for the dial-up users.

Let's get more votes on it and I hope that many people will particpate in the discussion.

Greetings

Quentin

Ed.Rw 050624, 20:42 C.E.T.: Cool, I hope the idea takes off. And our work would reach a much wider audience as well. I wouldn't mind asking more mags as well, if the idea is approved =)
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.
06-26-2005, 08:33 AM,
RE: Distribute 'Beta 4' with PC Zone?
Great Idea!

:check: I think it would be a great goodie for the dial-up users, too.