Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Distribution file bug report
07-15-2010, 10:37 AM,
Distribution file bug report
I downloaded the Valenwood Alpha V1.6 ESM archive.

It includes a copy of the LSData folder which I'm pretty sure shouldn't be there. I think it's lipsynch data used by the CS but never seems to be modified. Only noticed it because OBMM complained about the conflict.

Not a biggie: just noting it for the next build.

Maybe use this thread for anything else we notice that's distribution rather than content related?
Morcroft Darkes
07-15-2010, 12:18 PM,

:check: Agreed
Deeza:
Quote:Easy - you make it from meat! Cool

I. Main-Quest-Progress:
:check: 55%

II. Side-Quest-Progress:
:check: 15%
07-15-2010, 07:44 PM,

I loaded up the esm to start modding - and got the "missing land bug". Fixed it by moving ValenwoodIslands.esm to the top of the load order, of course, but it would be better to stop this happening altogether.

I found that Silgrad Tower has resolved the problem using TES4Gecko: there's a note in Silgrad Tower v2.5 RELEASED - apparantly Sandor is the expert. No doubt you're keeping an eye on us, Sandor: can you give us any pointers?
Morcroft Darkes
09-20-2010, 10:56 PM,

OK thanks. I maybe thought it stood for LandScapedata and thought it was part of the LOD i added i will remeber for next time.

Never really looked into the order thing. I have no mods installed so its never been a problem.
09-20-2010, 11:05 PM,

I looked into this in Gecko and I think I know how to fix it. Not tried it out yet, though.
Morcroft Darkes
09-21-2010, 09:09 AM,

Sandor is temporarily unavailable right now - but I'm sure he would be happy to advise us when he gets back. Still, it might be a good idea for you to try it if you have time, morcroft...
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!