Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DoZeNt's "To Do" List
01-10-2010, 07:57 PM,

Youtube has an option of restricting soundtracks. If it doesnt restrict the Morrowind soundtrack, I guess I dont break any laws...
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
01-11-2010, 08:54 PM,

Ah, that's where it's from. Well, people use copyrighted music for youtube videos all the time. I don't see how they can complain, personally. If they do, we'll add other music. Doz, you'll need copies of Xae's soundtrack from the music forums...download them and keep them for your next one. :yes:

If you can't find a link, PM me.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
01-11-2010, 09:33 PM,

well, I think that if we are allowed to use vanilla Items, why can't we use the music?
01-11-2010, 09:43 PM,

If it uses the same rule as the models, then it's because the music doesn't come from Oblivion. If it comes from Oblivion, then it doesn't matter because you need Oblivion to work the mod anyway, but if it's from Morrowind, then you're distributing Bethesda's assets without their permission - but I think that this is only if you provide a link to DL the music, so it should be OK, although using our own music would probably be better anyway, because it's showing off more of our work.
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again.

[Image: mini-Skyrim2.jpg]
01-11-2010, 09:57 PM,

Aye, and Xae's work is fabulous!
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod