Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dragos's models
04-04-2006, 05:56 PM,

Oh...oh...I am so..so...Happy!Thak you a lot!!!I always dreamt to see one of my models as nif. =) They look a bit fake.I wonder how do they look like in-game.

Edit:
Quote:st_rw_flora_snowdrop01.nif holds the textures, so that one must be used if 02 and 03 are to show up textured. I named the NIFs like I did because it's tradition that the modder who includes something in our mod names it after his modder abbreviation, it's not an attempt to thieve your copyright. I modified your model since the exporter we have available at the moment can't handle transparancies (something we didn't know before the game was released).

No problem!It's really cool this way.This encouraged me so I think I will go on finishing my wip flowers.
If you can't get someone out of your head maybe they're supposed to be there.
04-04-2006, 07:20 PM,

Cool Big Grin

I should warn you though that I later found out that the NIFs I posted above are flawed. I went ahead and fixed them in the Alpha02 release of Reich Parkeep. The NIF versions in that download works much better. Oh and there's an ingame screenie of your snowdrop flower in this thread.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]